Hiya from Australia :)

Maiya

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have wanted to pursue writing since childhood. I am about to get my law degree, but I've decided to take some time off and focus my attention and energy on writing drivel that might turn into a novel (and a few short stories.) I mostly write speculative fiction and am 30k words in on my novel. Right now it can best be described as post -apocalyptic fiction.

Anyway, that's a bit about me. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome! Good luck with your writing journey. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

LADavis

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! Love the Sailor Moon avatar! I can find an appreciation for post apocalyptic writing. I enjoy the "What if" factor.

:)

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Best wishes, and please understand that those of us on the top end of the globe (I live in Alaska) are by no means ignorant of your nation, its history and culture. Among my favorite nonfiction writers is historian Alan Moorehead, as just one example. And Oz-based movies have been major attractions here for many years. Welcome aboard.
Now, contact Poetinahat and Helix, members here for a long time, and well-respected.

caw

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there - welcome! There are a few of us here from Oz, but we're a small enough group to still be a novelty!

Maiya

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Very happy to have stumbled upon this great corner of the internet :D