Oh Hey

Vieve

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am an avid writer, you know, one of the crazy ones who is willing to forgo sleep and food to just finish that one last thought, oh wait no, the three last thoughts and four chapters. I write fiction, mostly young adult and fantasy. I am constantly working on a story line in my head.
I am serious about getting published someday, and I am currently researching how to bridge the gap from my laptop to an agent and then publisher. I have one story that is almost complete, and I am excited to finish it, but I am stuck at the bridge scenes and the final ending. I am a little nervous to join this site, I've never really been a part of an online community so it will all be pretty new to me!
Thanks for stopping by,

Vieve

Peter Kenson

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Sort out the questions in your mind and ask them.
It may be that sorting out the questions solves them anyway but, if not, there's plenty of advice on this forum.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

ssc9710041

Ossai
Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]As they say, speak your piece, even if your voice shakes.[/FONT]

mazblondie

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Vieve Newbie to the board here too, although I have been on other forums before so I kinda get it, Good luck with your first book, i now have 5 under my belt, none published... yet but I live in hope. Finishing that first book is an amazing feeling.. enjoy it. :welcome:

StoryofWoe

Sick and pale with grief.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Vieve! :) I'm a newbie, too, and can totally relate to feeling nervous about joining an online community. Thus far, everyone seems really friendly and helpful, even when they're ripping a query letter to shreds (yay, tough love!). Good luck finishing your work in progress!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the watercooler big upside-down jug of ice. Sorry. I just noticed you're in Alaska. :D