Writer's Digest Bot Apocalypse Refugee Camp

ladybritches

late to the party
Registered
Reaction score
No, but several people have complained that their posts aren't showing up.

Ever notice 'new and improved' hardly ever is. :/

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
I keep getting a 503 error notice. Sometimes I can go back through my history to find my post and try again. That only worked once. It's frustrating after I've spent a while editing another's story. If I loose it completely, I'm unlikely to go back and do it over.

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
btw - How does one get into the critique section of this site? I've already made over 50 posts. I think I read somewhere how to do this, but now I can't find the instructions. It say's I need a password from and administrator.

ladybritches

late to the party
Registered
Reaction score
Make sure you're logged in, and go to SYW. The password is in the description of the forum thread. :)

mfarraday

Time Traveler
Registered
Reaction score
btw - How does one get into the critique section of this site? I've already made over 50 posts. I think I read somewhere how to do this, but now I can't find the instructions. It say's I need a password from and administrator.

you shouldn't need to ask an administrator unless you're trying to get into the erotica forum, i think...the rest of the forums have their password pasted into each section description.

allz28

No Stranger To Rejection
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else unable to log in to Writer's Digest today? This appears to be the same problem I had after they first went to the new website.

allz28

No Stranger To Rejection
Registered
Reaction score
It's finally let me in.

Let me know if you are still having problems.