Status
Not open for further replies.

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
Day 3 of the marathon! Lorelei recovers from surgery in 2a - Self:

"Frogster and I were having yet another staring contest. Vexx had left it on the dresser to keep me company like the last time I went through a painful remission. I was insane that time, but not anymore. The companion frog just added to the grumpiness caused by pain, immobility and lack of visitors.
“What?” I muttered. “You’re gonna stare me to gratitude?”"

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Blogging my ass off. A popular Star Wars-themed entry from last week:

The Six Star Wars Movies Disney *Will* Make

and yesterday's HH2B:

smallHentai.png

Kewii

Registered
Reaction score
I get to move into a new classroom next year! And I could use help deciding what to put in my new, big room to inspire my writers (I teach writing)

My Dream Room

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Lorelei trains herself back to full capacity in 2b - Self:

"Switching someone’s working parts from tech back to organic was much like rebuilding a car engine. Even if Vexx put all the pieces back to their proper place and had the right make and model — they were my own muscles, after all —, I still needed fine-tuning. What a mechanic would achieve with a bit of oil and a wrench, I achieved with elbow grease and cast-iron.
From the initial sputtering starts and clunky forward movement, I worked my way toward my former, smooth-running glory one painful exercise at a time."

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Lorelei gets her briefing in 3a - Back:

"How to alienate an assassin 101, was all I could think when I walked in the conference room the next day. Seating around a table with a coffee-and-muffins centrepiece, Vexx and I listened to Gabriel’s “Merrilyn Technologies — Assets’ Briefing” presentation. The FBI must have lost their What Would Nightshade Do? software, because it would ring a red alert right about now."

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
10 Questions You're too Scared to Ask

Attention all authors. Think you're brave enough to take on these questions? Answer the current 10 questions (available by email listed on the site) and you might be chosen to have a giveaway hosted on Lizzy's Dark Fiction at NO COST TO YOU! No genre restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.