Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, the thread sure is dead.

On another note, check out this castle! It's in Slovenia. I want to steal it for a story.

tumblr_m2fo5dV0fY1qcgu8to1_500.jpg

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
HOLAS!

I completely derailed my day reading the stuff about Story Siren. I don't know how I feel. :s

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
In other news: I need a new avatar.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
HOLA HR!

I'm using a lot of caps today. :D

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Lack of motivation to the extreme. I need to clean my apartment and start packing but... nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I am not even giving in to my extreme hunger for food.

Maybe it is time to break out the Pandora.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I have a deadline Friday.

FML.

Serious suckage, there.

I have finals Thursday. Plus I need to clean up and start packing up my dorm...

Same here! Finals Tuesday and Thursday night, out of my apartment Friday.
Sadly, my landlady is showing the apartment tomorrow, so I need to have it cleaned by tonight. *sob*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. And I'm not motivated to finish the coursework.

D:

If I believed magic 8 balls 100%, I would be asking a lot of questions...

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
That sucks, I'm lucky this is the first year i'm able to have extra time to move out of my apartment because i'm a senior!

Seniors get senior week and that is pretty much a whole week between finals and graduation where the school holds congratulation programs. Funny thing is me and my friends are using that time to not go to the school stuff and just hang out and do fun things on our own, like going to an amusement park or something. Plus that gives me a whole week off to move out!!! Which is totally a plus! I plan to drive home once a day with stuff from my room.

Lets hope at least, everything rides on if i'm even graduating.... Which knowing my professor from hell i wont, but i'm giving it my all so that i can! Final week, exam on Friday and I'm working so hard and studying so much its a little shocking my brain hasn't exploded yet.

In other news I got a sort of confidence boost today when a guy at Wawa sort of hit on me. (at least i think he did. Why else would a total stranger start randomly awkwardly talking about coffee to a girl? Well I'm going to think he did to make me feel better heheehehe)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah i know. He was standing next to me, clearly from a construction company or something like that by his shirts logo. I felt really awkward because he was standing really close to me. So I grabbed the sugar for my coffee and he said "going to add coffee to that sugar?" Knowing i put way too much sugar in my coffee i laughed and he smiled and continued "You look sweet enough as is." then i smiled and walked away feeling really really awkward. Then he followed me to the check out and stood behind me. You know that feeling when you feel someone is watching you? Well i turned around and he was staring at me.

Anyway weird wawa experience over with. Now i'm really nervous about tomorrow. My friend sort of nonchalantly asked me to go out to dinner with her and her friend who she has told me on a few occasions would be perfect for me/i would be perfect for him. I thought nothing of this at first, I've met the guy once and he was nice and i know my friend hangs out with him alot, but then another friend and her were talking and I'm sort of getting paranoid something is up.

Its bad enough they are trying to push me into trying an online dating website...

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Total hitting-upon going on there.

And I'm still watching parrots on the youtube.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
HAHAHAh dont even get me started with dreams.

I've been having NIGHTMARES lately, and do you wanna guess who is the star of all my dreams??? And i consider then nightmares because this person is in them when he should stay the F*&% out of my dreams.

And i'll give you a hint, its not my professor from hell for a change.