The MTS Braggatorium

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
Thank you for these new congratulations. Still stoked! (Even though the book is slipping down the sales chart.)

BTW, you can now read my story in the anthology free (linked in signature line below) by using Amazon's 'Look Inside' feature. Reed Farrel Coleman's superb essay on the PI subgenre also is free via that same feature.

Best wishes,

Peter

Last edited:

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
Got my first review (from Publishers Weekly) for the third Hugo Marston novel, THE BLOOD PROMISE, which comes out in January. Ignore the "clumsy" phrase (;)) and focus on: "the cliffhanger chapter endings and an exciting chase involving the Queen Mary II liner keep the reader riveted." http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-61614-815-7

And my continued thanks to HJ, Donna, and Nancy for helping me get it into shape. :)

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wonderful! Again!

I wanna be just like Mark E. when I grow up. :Sun:

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Mark. Great review.:Clap:

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Ok this could be nothing or it could be something but a production studio, I mean a BIG production studio just ordered my book. I don't want to say too much as I don't want them or my book title to be Google found in this post you know? Like I'm being all squeeeee even though I am. :)

The c/o address was odd so I Googled the c/o, then the guy. And just in case, I Googled the address. Its real.

It's the book in my siggy before the "on Amazon" link. As far as the company, I'm talking big movies and TV shows. If something did happen, I would of course come back and say, but even if they don't do anything with it just the fact they ordered it is cool. I'm going to frame the packing slip. :D

Last edited:

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
You're funny Ken. :) one can hope, Gail. I'm guessing they do that kind of thing a lot looking for new things. Still the coolest book order I've ever had. He'll get it Tuesday with the holiday and all. Since it's sent from my house I made sure I put my other contact info casually on the packing slip.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I know this is not exactly M/T/S but I've just been offered a contract for my non-fiction book 'Bully-proof' (about combating bullying in SA schools) from Random House/Struik. You are all my friends here and I wanted to share my excitement with you. :D

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
I know this is not exactly M/T/S but I've just been offered a contract for my non-fiction book 'Bully-proof' (about combating bullying in SA schools) from Random House/Struik. You are all my friends here and I wanted to share my excitement with you. :D

That is AWESOME, Gail! :hooray: