P.S.

PFFFFFFFFFFT.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Atention! Atention! Porter is da sniffin' glue 'gain. Be lookin' out for open glue thingies. If you happin' to find one, DO NOT SNIFFIN' IT! Just put cap on and hide it from Da Porter. We must help a brotha out.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*unfounces*

I had to let it out. Hold in too many &$@# *%$, *%$ &$@#*%^ #@$^&!!!!!!!!!! s, and ya end up like Porter. Proven scientific fact.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
The problem is that not too many people end up like Porter or everybody would realize that was normal sort of like Kelly not understanding airplane glue which you need to have to keep airplanes together in high winds that I always carry with me and so far security thinks it is a small tube of toothpase because I went to the trouble to write toothpaste on the tube with a magic marker which I am careful not to use it like toothpast since that would make me just smile forever or until the glue wore out and there are somedays when I don't feel like smiling because people do not realize that I am normal and everybody else is just a hair off center because.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes when I log into AW and I find threads by Porter and Kelly discussing things such as model glue and magic markers I wonder if I'm really making good use of my time or if this is what my high school career counselor was referring to when she said I was a chronic underachiever which is probably what she told most of us but I know that she meant it with me because she took out a graph which showed a line that said LIFE running across the top of the page and a line that said YOU running through the middle of the page and sometimes dipping toward the bottom so now I'm just wondering if I'm in the middle of the page or dangling from the bottom edge again which has become habitual lately and I have no excuse for other than apathy.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes when I log into AW and I find threads by Porter and Kelly discussing things such as model glue and magic markers I wonder if I'm really making good use of my time or if this is what my high school career counselor was referring to when she said I was a chronic underachiever which is probably what she told most of us but I know that she meant it with me because she took out a graph which showed a line that said LIFE running across the top of the page and a line that said YOU running through the middle of the page and sometimes dipping toward the bottom so now I'm just wondering if I'm in the middle of the page or dangling from the bottom edge again which has become habitual lately and I have no excuse for other than apathy because.

FIFY

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhh, Porter!! What a sight for sore eyes!

Me thinks I wanna hire ya for our next party!

You got some moves?

:D

because just look at him! he can cook!

Oh HB!!!!

This is just wrong!!!

And those awful waders are not boots!!! Really. Don't let me sic Joan Rivers on you.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
*sets down whip cream can*

I never understood that anyways because who has model glue just laying around to sniff and even if you did what kind of model needs any glue anyways because all the models I've ever seen just need to eat and look anorexic and unhealthy and who wants to look like that their whole life as if it's a goal for anyone to look like that and yet people still do it and aspire to do that and I just can't even imagine it which is probably why I don't have any model glue in the house and find myself just huffing whip cream straight from the can without even trying to get just the accelerant or propellent or what ever it is that's supposed to make you see stuff like the avatars that Porter uses which is already twisted enough for my little brain because...
Atention! Atention! Kelly is da sniffin' glue too. We must help da sista out.

Sometimes when I log into AW and I find threads by Porter and Kelly discussing things such as model glue and magic markers I wonder if I'm really making good use of my time or if this is what my high school career counselor was referring to when she said I was a chronic underachiever which is probably what she told most of us but I know that she meant it with me because she took out a graph which showed a line that said LIFE running across the top of the page and a line that said YOU running through the middle of the page and sometimes dipping toward the bottom so now I'm just wondering if I'm in the middle of the page or dangling from the bottom edge again which has become habitual lately and I have no excuse for other than apathy.
Go check. I think you fell off the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.