Writer's blog directory

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
hi everyone!!

I am beginning to think the AW forums are going to be the answer to my prayers. I am setting up a blog directory specifically for writers/the writing industry. I'd love to include as many blogs as I can but...

at the moment, I have to hunt them down on the wordpress search engine myself, and the only blogspot ones I can get are through people emailing me.

I see tons of people on here have blogs, and I'm sort of wondering if any of you would like to have your blog added? It's totally free, don't even need your email sort of deal. I'm just putting it together so it's easier to find blogs inside the community. ^^

You can see what I've gotten so far at www.thewrittenconnection.com

Thanks!

Viola2007

Registered
Reaction score
I am surprised to hear Absolute Writer had no previous writer’s blogroll and very glad to know you are starting one. I´ll take advantage to promote our blog Divine Secrets of the Writing Sisterhood, and invite all the AW users to come. We hope to see you there!
Welcome to the Divine Secrets of the Writing Sisterhood. We are four dedicated writers with a passion for the craft. We invite you to journey with us on our road to success.
http://divinesecretsofthewritingsisterhood.blogspot.com/

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Wonderful! I'll have you guys up today or tomorrow. ^^ Yes this is an off-site directory. I've worked hard to get traffic flowing through it, and most of the people up have been very generous about helping spread the word. It's been great!

The Grump

Hates Marketing. Loves Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mktheodoratus.com
Hi. Took a peek and followed you. Your blog looks interesting.

I have two blogs. One, a writer mumblings thing which includes book reviews, web links, and blather about my "progress". Two, commentary about building a website/platform prior to being fantasy published in 2011.

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Divine Secrets is up!

krissybrady

Freelance Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.krissybrady.com
What a great idea! I look forward to checking out these blog sites and following them. I will e-mail you my blog information for your feed, and will add your site to my links page as well.

Heatherwebb_writes

My time machine is roaring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.heatherwebb.net
Nice blog. I would recommend putting a Facebook or Twitter tag b/c I wanted to follow you, but I don't want to sign up for an RSS feed. :)