Reaction score
Most of the major ones. I heavily use Tumblr. It represents my soul. :evil

JulianneQJohnson

Ferret Herder
Registered
Reaction score
Website
julianneqjohnson.com
Facebook, Wordpress, Tumblr. I have a twitter account, but until I have a smart phone, it isn't enough fun to use.

I found that Facebook and Tumblr drove viewers to my blog, while Pinterest didn't do anything for me. I have a website planned, but I haven't felt a real need to do it yet, at least, not until I get more than short stories published.

As a previous poster asked, I used LiveJournal back when I was doing fanfic. I haven't really used it since.

JustSarah

Registered
Reaction score
Website
about.me
Well I technically use twitter, goodreads, booklikes, tumblr, pinterest, riffle, facebook, deviantart, scrazzle.

I'll eventually be reducing it down to the essentials for the writing platform, and not a whole lot more.

Last edited:

The Seanchai

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeofaraven.wordpress.com
Twitter is the main thing I use. After that it's Wordpress (which is my main writer site anyway), Facebook, and Tumblr. For YA I find I reach my audience mostly via Twitter and Tumblr.

Laer Carroll

Aerospace engineer turned writer
Registered
Temp Ban
Reaction score
Website
LaerCarroll.com

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
I use Facebook, Twitter and G+ to drive traffic toward my site, and Tumblr for extra stuff that doesn't fit the site at the time. I still enjoy Twitter most because I like how it's all about the conversation and less about who's conversing, but Facebook is what drives most traffic. It's also what I spend most time with 'cos it's so needy.

There's no public/private divide between my FB pages and accounts. Most of the people I know from elsewhere find me either this or that way, so now my private FB is actually the public one whereas actual private stuff is something I do outside of social media. My friends and family will just have to accept that. I still have FB pages connected to my comics, so I post links there first and then share them into my own timeline which is usually when they take off.

Celeste Carrara

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.celestecarrara.com
I have a website and my blog is put on there but I use blogger for it. I'm on G+, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, & Goodreads. I like Twitter the best. I used Hootsuite and I loved it. Made things easier. But now I have "people" doing the social media thing for me. It became too time consuming & I had too many weirdos trying to contact me lol. Seriously, I don't know why guys assume that because I write erotic romance I want to see naked pics of them or be their "friend" ;) So now I put all my energy into writing, but I do occasionally post to Twitter on my own.

Pikko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pikkoshouse.com
I have like 20 Twitter accounts for various sites and what not. I'd basically be dead without Tweetdeck. I miss the days when you could use it for Facebook pages...

I also use FB and Instagram a lot. I have never really been bitten by the Pinterest bug, even though I have one.