Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhh...that's the spot.

Hey I turned on Archer and haven't been able to pay attention...they're drinking too now. YAY

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
:) How do you propose a drinking game???

I gotta read this.

*waits impatiently

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
I just figured you'd drink when they drink.

:D

You, that is. I'm not drinking this late at night.

:ROFL:

I didn't drink by myself earlier, surely you don't think i'm going to now.

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
Me first this place is creepy alone.

Good night :hi:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Ted.

I haven't gone to bed yet. About to though. I'm not feeling so well, either. :Shrug:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I'm not feeling so hot tonight

I'm not feeling so well, either. :Shrug:
Sorry, guys. :( What a way to ruin a good Friday, huh? Hope you both feel better soon.

Drinking game, then?

Also. If someone suggests playing Drinking Star Wars, and that you should drink every time C-3PO speaks...don't play.

Similarly, don't play Drinking Jersey Shore and drink every time they say "like".

:rolleyes: Neither of these games end well.

:Coffee: Morning, Hounds

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Mars need Moms too, I'm assuming?

That's sweet though. Its a cute movie too. Although *cough* I'd never saw it *cough*

Yep, they had just watched that movie. It was a really good movie for them to watch, too. I don't really mind my sons taking me for granted. I want them to feel totally secure and safe, but a little appreciation for everything I do for them goes a long, long way.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. How are you all today?

I started it off with nightmares, which would be good if I wrote horror. :/

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh--my littlest one sobbed at Mars Needs Moms. I think he may have been too little for it. :eek: But, yes. I liked that movie, too.

And I didn't have nightmares last night exactly...but I did have a dream with vampires and werewolves. And in it, I was apparently making the case that only women could be either. :idea: I wish I could remember why, though.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
better than mine, people were getting dragged off into the bush/neighbors yard/closet - and eaten. :( ew.

curio

giving writer's block the stink eye
Registered
Reaction score
I just returned from toddler playgroup, fed the kiddo, and now he's snoring away in his crib. Woo! Me time!

I always used to get sore a few days after a big workout, Greg. I remember finding the feeling addictive, but not when it was actual pain. Hope the shoulders and elbows feel better soon!

The snowless snow days are the best, Laurie! Sounds like you got some great writing in there last night, too. I'm hoping to get at least one long writing session in this weekend.

And now I'm off to open my files for the WIP, write a little, and see what sticks...

:e2sling:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
So i'm back from my test! (excuse the cursing, i'm just really pissed off)

So let me explain just what went down. The class is only an hour long 3 days a week, meaning the test was only suppose to take us an hour. So the test is 2 questions. I will repeat that again. The test is TWO questions, meaning if you get one wrong you get a 50. That's not the best part!

So we get the test, and its on half a piece of paper, so we have to use our own loose leaf to do it. Not a big deal, big deal is that to solve one of the 2 problems you need the periodic table. Because contrary to popular belief, Chem majors are not mandated to and do not memorize the periodic table. So what the fuck is the atomic mass of sulfur? I HAVE NO IDEA! They made the fucking table so i would know! Hahahah! I only know H, HE, N, O, C, CL, F, by heart, i dont fucking know S, and either did anyone else in my class, so i guessed 24 and told him that on the side of my paper.

Next problem is he kept leaving the room, so not only were the two questions impossible to understand what to do, but we couldnt even ask him if we wanted too. So every 20 minutes or so he would show up, then leave again.

Next at exactly 2:35 he left saying "I have somewhere else to be". At that moment one girl stood up said and i quote "Fuck this i'll take the zero" threw her paper on his desk and left. As soon as that happened more then half the class followed by example creating a riot in the classroom, of cursing him out and bitching how they didn't understand what the hell to do. The 10 or so people who stayed left shortly after the loud riot.

SO this is what i did for half an hour during the test when my brain shut down because i finished the two problems, but knew they were wrong.

428067_3377163865216_1152935861_33506252_1859985226_n.jpg

So what did i learn today? That i can draw an equations of emotions, and i'm not the only one in the class who thought the test was impossible, therefore i'm probably not the only one to fail! YAY! HEhehehehe actually i'm pretty happy now!

Status
Not open for further replies.