YA Review Blogs

Becca C.

Registered
Reaction score
My favourites are The Midnight Garden, run by a bunch of Goodreads reviewers I like, and The Book Lantern, but TBL isn't updated much anymore.

endearing

in love with Jesus
Registered
Reaction score
Stiger05, thanks for that link!

The Midnight Garden is also one of my favorites, and I also like Christina Reads YA for fairly neutral, concise reviews, though I admit that I read TMG more.

Putputt

permanently suctioned to Buz's leg
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is a bit embarrassing, but I follow Good Books and Good Wine. :D The reviewer does NA/MG as well, but the bulk of the books she reviews are YA. I've picked up a handful of the books she's raved about and I largely agree with her reviews.

LadyA

Always lurking, never posting...
Registered
Reaction score
Stacked is such a good review blog that i read religiously. It's run by 2 librarians called Kelly Jensen and Kimberly Francisco, and they always have loads of really in-depth reviews as well as cover-focused posts, lists of books about certain themes, etc.

what?

Registered
Reaction score
What's the purpose of your question, Liosse?

If you want a source for good books to read, then we must recommend those blogs that have helped us find great books. But if you want to know where you should send your own books for reviews, to attract readers, then the question is which blogs have the greatest reach, or even, which have the best conversion rates (of sending readers off to Amazon et al.).

The answers to those two questions might differ.