Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
OMG CASH! *tacklehugs*

Zoe: About the driving, I completely understand. When I started driving, my mom took me to a local parking lot and just had me drive around. She then proceeded to scare the living daylights out of me. When drivers' ed started I had a panic attack every time I was asked to drive. Slowly I've managed to calm down and now I'll probably be getting my license as soon as I get back for summer break. Part of it is experience and part of it is the fact that I point blank refuse to drive with my mom in the car.

Driving is great. *hugs* It gets better.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Cash!!!! long time no see hows it going?

Oh and so for the SNI i decided on a title. Before I Die. Even found what my characters are going to look like....

free_cashews_on_me

Insanium in the cranium
Registered
Reaction score
Between a rock and a hard place. Sort of cozy here
It's going pretty good. I haven't had much time to write this year. School is kicking my butt lol. I try to work on something whenever I can, though. I'm kinda stuck between two different endings for TWWR, and I'm working on a novella about a zombie cruise ship in the meantime. My passion has kinda dwindled out some, but it's sparked up a lot more recently. I stopped feeling inspired, and when I forced myself to write, I just couldn't get into a flow. But it's whatever. I feel back to normal now. I'm pretty excited.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
HR, my mom is the same way. Every time we get in the car and I have to drive, she's like "Oh my god. Oh my god." Luckily, I haven't had any panic attacks when driving, but I've come pretty close a few times.

Cash!

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
HR, my mom is the same way. Every time we get in the car and I have to drive, she's like "Oh my god. Oh my god." Luckily, I haven't had any panic attacks when driving, but I've come pretty close a few times.

Cash!

There was one time in the early days of my driving career when I pulled out of my driveway and tried to drive on the wrong side of the street. I had a panic attack so bad my brain just shut down. My mom had to order me to let go of the wheel and pull the car onto the right side of the street. The rest of the trip was uneventful, despite the fact that I was fighting down tears the entire time.

I'm actually to the point where I enjoy driving some of the time now.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
And I seriously miss driving. I haven't had a car in over three years, and it drives me crazy. ...We don't have any kind of bus system here, though, so not having a car makes it difficult.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
GRRRRR Will's still not back from the hospital, and his phone died, so i cant even get updates... Now i'm hoping his dad will text me back....

I'm getting really worried now. He texted me saying he got called back at 10:30 its already 1am and he's still there!!!???

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
(((Ally))) Awww so sorry about Will...I hope he'll be better...

Heya Cash! I was just thinking about you and why you haven't been on TWFT the other day lol

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Morning, all!

Woke up early because I fell asleep early. But I also woke up a few hours ago and posted here but went back to sleep.

Planning to do a lot of writing today! Starting now! Hehe

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
GO ELY GO!

78 words done so far for me. Kiss scenes are a lot of work though.

But now I must get some breakfast!

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Kiss scenes are GREAT to write!

Also also also - Are you still able to be my cheerleader beta?

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Ely - So I don't fill up your inbox, thought I'd say THANKS SO MUCH!! here hehe.

Still working on that kiss scene. It has to be PERFECT. Bumped it up to 205 words...I might need to end it soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.