Not open for further replies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Yup.

Behold...

THE EATERS!

The sound like a chainsaw ripping through a rotting log. Jeremy’s head collapsed and oh my god, oh god.

His head looked like a fake prop in a horror movie. Something hot and warm was on my face. His blood. Jeremy’s blood. Oh god oh god.
There was nothing inside of him. There was nothing but emptiness, and something inside the emptiness, as though nothing had been given form and shape and terrible, alien purpose. And I looked in and the emptiness looked back and it spoke.

Hello.

I scrambled up onto my feet. The entire class screamed. Mr. Chung shouted, holding out his hand.

Legs, long and needle thin, forced their way up and out of the emptiness. They grabbed onto the desks around Jeremy’s, and hauled up, and like a tank coming out of a handbag, a spider drew itself up and out. It looked like teeth. And eyes. And black. Its leg whipped out, razor sharp, and a girl who did nothing but chew bubble gum fell, a new mouth grinning beneath her chin.

I grabbed my chair.

Another leg stabbed out and through Mr. Chung’s eye. He froze, twitching, his marker dropping to the ground, falling into an expanding pool of blood.

I brought the chair around and WHAM!

The spider flew off the desk, crashing to the ground. Students were screaming. I picked up the chair again and brought it down again and again and again.

“DIE! DIE! DIE!” I was sobbing, screaming, the spider blurred into a thousand copies, and a thousand chairs, held by a thousand me’s. I blinked the tears away, and there was just one arm, the spider’s arm, bladelike. It stabbed into my chair, and stuck through, the tip quivering right at my eye. I shoved back and away and the spider rolled onto its forelegs.

The chair slid off the limb like soft butter off red hot steel. It stood up and it opened its mouths. It lunged. And something appeared between me and it, a shimmer of light, a distortion in the madness that had grasped onto everything normal and was twisting it out of shape like putty. The leg stopped, like it had hit a wall.

I ran. I scrambled over the corpse of my bio-teacher and I ran.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Just hit me that I haven't been back in Scotland for two years, the longest I've ever been away. I miss it. I miss the gray skies and constant drizzle and grass actually being green.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I have a crippling phobia of spiders. Not the really tiny ones. But big ones?

Let's just say there's a reason I can't watch Chamber of Secrets.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Personally, I like spiders! Though obviously I prefer ones that do not explode out of my head.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Jesus yes I freaking hate ants. Ants and their hive minds can all go jump off a cliff somewhere.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I would take ants over spiders any day.

I'm not a fan of any bugs, but I don't mind having an ant crawl on me. I have a pathological fear of spiders.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
February-28-2012-00-30-33-y0k9N.jpeg

Dick move.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be the asshole to do that to my kid as a practical joke!

But just so you all know, that is nothing compared to what my mom pulled on me!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
so i'm going on a little mini rant right now, because i'm having a really bad day, so fell free to skip this post.

So for the last few weeks (really years) as alot of people on here know i've been having problems with one class, and in particular one professor and his bff who id my academic adviser. SO i bombed the first test in the class (AND I STUDIED MY ASS OFF!!!) went to the teacher and he refused to help me. SO i went to my adviser who was equally as unhelpful but told me there is an adjunct freshman professor who could tutor me because even though i'm in an upper level chemistry class "Its all just basically freshman chem" (I knew this was a total lie because i understood freshman chem and got a B in that!) So to show them both I'm trying i go see the professor today for tutoring. He starts going over really simple problems with me and i'm like "No i understand that! How do i do the stuff on the pogils?" the guy falls silent and starts asking me questions about the class itself

"Does he lecture?" NO
"So he just hands out a paper and tells you to do it?" Yes
"But he goes over the answers with you right?" NO
"But you can follow a textbook..." Dont have one
"Oh... he gives you sample problems..." No.

So the teacher sits there after i show him my take home test and was like "Hold on i'm going to need to look stuff up" and starts practically reading the damn text book searching for anything that can give him a fucking clue on what my professor is asking of us!!! Finally after almost an hour of silence he says

"I'm really embarrassed to say this but i have no idea what your professor is asking you to do, and I've been a chem teacher for 15 years."

So. Let me get this straight. A Chemistry professor of 15 years, cant solve a problem that i'm given on a test. Does that raise red flags for anyone else????!!!! How the hell am i suppose to pass my test tomorrow if the a God damn expert cant even do it!?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Really glad the rewrite is going well, Zoom. I knew you could add a ton of awesome stuff there.

RaePot

Registered
Reaction score
*crawls in from the black hole that is school*

How's it going guys? Its been a while.

RaePot

Registered
Reaction score
The good news is I have managed to pass the halfway point in my absence, which i thought was very exciting!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Morning everyone! I'm actually up like a normal person today. You see Wednesday I stayed up all night from about 10pm - 3pm the next day(thusday) So what did i do yesterday? I went to sleep from 3pm- 11am, woke up and studied with a friend from 11am-3am, then went to bed again till now!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Lisa hows it going? I'm sorry to hear about your dog((Hugs))

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
The dog is going to the vets later... and she's not coming back. :(

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Morning Para hows it going?

I'm sorry Lisa, this is going to be hard but at least she wont be suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.