Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwallace

Writing Is a Habit of Mind
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome

I am a relative noob here, drifting in . . . anybody have any Blackthorne's cider? I have trouble finding it these days in my parts.

Enjoy the writers and resources of AW, and may you be of value to others, as well. Regards.

Chickwit

Registered
Reaction score
How about My Little Pony fan fiction? LOL

Anyway, welcome Chickwit. Enjoy the resources. May you be helpful to others, and may you profit from the writers and resources on AW. Best wishes.

Oooh, My Little Pony fan fiction! Now that is a fun idea. Seriously I just love MLP...

Chickwit

Registered
Reaction score
Hail and well met, Pubbers!

Barkeep, I'll take a Bodybag! A good stiff drink to help me get started on my quest to slay the Dragon of Laziness and Non-Writing!

For those who don't know the ingredients...
Goldschlager
Bicardi 151
Jagermeister
Rumplemintz
Aftershock

Forgive the spelling of those, I'm not awake yet.

Sounds like a tasty and useful start to the day!

*Beckons the barkeep* "I'll have one of those!"

Welcome!

Isilya

Rogues, thieves, and knaves abound
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's really cold where I am too. (South-western Ont) Winter has finally decided to stop by!
I think mother nature has installed a revolving door for winter this year in South-Western Ont. But I don't mind so much; no shoveling and lower heating bills this year.

SoulzBaen;6975623 said:
Hail and well met, Pubbers!

Barkeep, I'll take a Bodybag! A good stiff drink to help me get started on my quest to slay the Dragon of Laziness and Non-Writing!

For those who don't know the ingredients...
Goldschlager
Bicardi 151
Jagermeister
Rumplemintz
Aftershock

Forgive the spelling of those, I'm not awake yet.

Sounds like a tasty and useful start to the day!

*Beckons the barkeep* "I'll have one of those!"

Welcome!

Wow that sounds delicious. I'll take one...no, two of those :)

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
So how's everyone? Any big plans for the weekend? .[/QUOTE\]

Mom and I are spending the weekend with my aunt and uncle. My cousins are coming over tonight to eat dinner, pot roast. That's not stopping me from writing though, this is not the most exciting place to spend the weekend. My only activities to chose from are writing, reading, or watching tv and I'm not much of a tv watcher.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
I think mother nature has installed a revolving door for winter this year in South-Western Ont. But I don't mind so much; no shoveling and lower heating bills this year.

Wow that sounds delicious. I'll take one...no, two of those :)

No kidding! Today it's warm again and all the snow has disappeared. It's been all sorts of weird around here:) Now I'm wondering where you are, since I'm in SW Ont too!

So how's everyone? Any big plans for the weekend? .[/QUOTE\]

Mom and I are spending the weekend with my aunt and uncle. My cousins are coming over tonight to eat dinner, pot roast. That's not stopping me from writing though, this is not the most exciting place to spend the weekend. My only activities to chose from are writing, reading, or watching tv and I'm not much of a tv watcher.

Yay for writing time! I had big writing plans for the weekend, unfortunately they didn't pan out--my daughter had food poisoning :( It was not fun.
But she's better now and I have the next two days off work, so I'm hoping to make up for it.

Last edited:

Isilya

Rogues, thieves, and knaves abound
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No kidding! Today it's warm again and all the snow has disappeared. It's been all sorts of weird around here:) Now I'm wondering where you are, since I'm in SW Ont too!
I'm in the London area of SW Ont and its the greenest I've ever seen it.

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
Yay for writing time! I had big writing plans for the weekend, unfortunately they didn't pan out--my daughter had food poisoning :( It was not fun.
But she's better now and I have the next two days off work, so I'm hoping to make up for it.

Oh no, that is not fun. Glad to hear she's okay. Hope you get lots of writing done.

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
On the line between the sane and the insane.
Website
www.alexkollar.blogspot.com
My oh my what have I been missing.... Sorry I have not been around.
Been tied up with school work and some few other lame excuses for not exercising my being here.

All of this being said I am graduating High School tomorrow (I was off by one credit last year and now have said credit meaning I can grab my diploma and walk out :D) so that is exciting.

On top of this I am turning 21 in march so this is an exciting time for me.

--Formerly ZilvaMarx

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning pubbers! I've got some muffins, fresh from the oven. I'lll just put them on the bar over here, and start some coffee.

Congrats on graduating, PenmonkeyAl. That's exciting :)

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
On the line between the sane and the insane.
Website
www.alexkollar.blogspot.com
*Tiredly walks in and plops down on one of the bar stools and shakily grabs a cup of coffee and one of spirals... muffins.*
"Hmmm, thanks!"

Minor RP aside, I am actually really excited about this because I am intending to go to college for a certification in web design. Which is going to be awesome. This also free's up more time so I can start writing again. The caveat to me writing though is unless I am in a competition, its really a hobby. And its one other people can enjoy. :)

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, you're not too late. *pulls out second line of shots*

:D

Good to see you! How've you been?

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, you're not too late. *pulls out second line of shots*

:D

Good to see you! How've you been?

*helps self to a shot*

Whole family was sick for about two weeks straight. Ugh. Finally on the mend and I actually (*gasp*!) got some writing done today. Things are looking up. :)

How are you? Quiet in the Pub lately...

D.F. Jules

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here. Never been here before. Oooh, drinks. But have to warn you though, I'm usually the one who sits in the corner, usually sober, watching. I am also known to be able to impersonate in a somewhat detailed manner of what you all did while under the influence. All those embarrassing and horrible details. *snicker*

Words.Worth

Registered
Reaction score
I feel like drinking as a matter of fact I wanna get drunk as a skunk..so bartender?!

Status
Not open for further replies.