Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
I'll get the next round. I'm sympathizing with Tree's wallet, I found her crying in the ladies room. I'm feeling very "Roger Rabbit" at the moment.

at 50 i still love that movie. as to the wallet my wallet lives in a separate time zone to avoid the embarrassment of being too close to me.

seems to work i never have any money and my wallet is not complaining

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
who the hell turned on the lights over in my corner... no one is watching ... breaks light bulb quietly... nice darkness returns... clean shot glass and fills it up one more time...

TreeJet

lost in wild thought
Registered
Reaction score
*grumbles* she always asks for that. *sighs* time to go back to the strip club. What? I said was too pretty to go to jail didn't I?

Miz Erie

Black Mariah
Registered
Reaction score
...the deep, dark corner of my tragically tortured
I need a stiff drink to help me find a little sanity. Only problem is that I don't drink anymore. I want to write tonight--really badly--but I feel like utter shit. I just need my brain to stop bragging about figuring out the last chapter of this story for a few hours...

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Miranda. Care for a drink?

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
A friendly bit of advice: Please tone down the offensive language.

TreeJet

lost in wild thought
Registered
Reaction score
A friendly bit of advice: Please tone down the offensive language.

I need a time out. *Goes and puts his nose in the corner* I've been bad. I'll remember the manners my momma taught me.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I need a stiff drink to help me find a little sanity. Only problem is that I don't drink anymore. I want to write tonight--really badly--but I feel like utter doo doo. I just need my brain to stop bragging about figuring out the last chapter of this story for a few hours...
:hi: Hi, Miz Erie, welcome to the Pub and absolutewrite. Brains can be like that sometimes. They want to focus on something else other than what you want.

Just a quick note for all: Keep the language clean and the chat relaxed and friendly. That way the Pub stays open and drinks are always free.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone got a recommendation for a sci-fi or fantasy movie I could watch? Maybe an obscure one that is really good but has been overlooked by everyone.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Linky. Probably NSFW, though the film is (IMHO) much more entertaining than the Conan films or television series. I really don't care that Joey Tomato is so hated by film critics, as that makes watching his films all the more of a guilty pleasure - just don't try to make logical sense of everything that happens... :)

MirandaWrites

Registered
Reaction score
The drawing board and I are now on a first name basis... Steve, meet the pubbers. Pubbers, say hello to Steve. I'm sure you've seen him around.
*Flushes a years worth of writing an entire novel down the drain in the ladies room page by page.*
Sorry. The restroom is going to be out of order until I can sort this mess out!

Briony-zisaya

Punctuation and I don't get along
Registered
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have our moments ;)

Hope everything works out for you. And just know that while we may have a tendency to drink a bit here (well, not all of us anyway), we Pubbers are here to help should you need advice...or random bits of nonsense thrown at you to make you smile. :D :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Linky. Probably NSFW, though the film is (IMHO) much more entertaining than the Conan films or television series. I really don't care that Joey Tomato is so hated by film critics, as that makes watching his films all the more of a guilty pleasure - just don't try to make logical sense of everything that happens... :)
I'm going to check them out over the weekend, thanks. :yessmiley something to watch other than countdown.
The drawing board and I are now on a first name basis... Steve, meet the pubbers. Pubbers, say hello to Steve. I'm sure you've seen him around.
*Flushes a years worth of writing an entire novel down the drain in the ladies room page by page.*
Sorry. The restroom is going to be out of order until I can sort this mess out!
There are frogs that live in those drains who are probably reading your novel right now and loving it.

What's the problem? Maybe someone here can help.
Yo-ho Pubbers! How are thee fairing on this fine Friday...or Saturday if you're from the future?
That would be so cool. But, alas, it's still Friday. And nuffin on tele.
Hello, my name is Miranda and I'm a winner!
I knew you were. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.