tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Well, you're falling down on the job today, Greg. No references to turtle, slow, fat used for chitlin...

I mean, I'm feeling positively positive about my chances of escaping another flambé. Unless there's caramel and toffee involved. As long as I get to lick the plate, that's all i ask.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Well, you're falling down on the job today, Greg. No references to turtle, slow, fat used for chitlin...

I mean, I'm feeling positively positive about my chances of escaping another flambé. Unless there's caramel and toffee involved. As long as I get to lick the plate, that's all i ask.

Sorry. I've been busy binge-watching The Walking Dead Season 4 trying to pick up a few pointers re: the infliction of violence upon the human form. Criminal Minds is also good for that and I'm up to Season 4 there too.

Now, as to the caramel...

In it's molten state it is both very hot and very sticky and would thus present a large amount of damage if, say, it were poured on a person's head, in their ear canal, in an eye, etc.

Now, Tiddly's eyes dipped in caramel and allowed to cool would make very nice hors d'erves, and we could get a lot of 'em since Tidds regenerates. Halloween night's gonna' be a hoot. We don't need no stinkin' grapes or spaghetti when we got the real thing.

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
I second the need for werewolves to thin the herd.

As for Walking Dead Season 4, don't say anything!!! I still have to finish it as well...in my uh, spare time. (If I suddenly disappear for a week...well, that would be the likely explanation.)

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Better get to it. Season 5 starts in just 10 days.

I just finished season 4 on Netflix. I knew pretty much everything that was coming, but there was still a handful of "Daaaammmmmnnnn" moments.

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
I swear on all that is unholy, Greg, if any of that rubbish you just wrote is actual spoilers I am going to reach through the computer and throttle you.

:rant:

NO MORE TALKING ABOUT WALKING DEAD UNTIL WINKS HAS CAUGHT UP or I'm going to bring the Ebola virus into this thread. Don't make me do it.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I swear on all that is unholy, Greg, if any of that rubbish you just wrote is actual spoilers I am going to reach through the computer and throttle you.

:rant:

NO MORE TALKING ABOUT WALKING DEAD UNTIL WINKS HAS CAUGHT UP or I'm going to bring the Ebola virus into this thread. Don't make me do it.

*Holds up a large flask of red liquid marked 'Ebola' *

Don't worry, Glenn is alive. Maggie did get sick and he was giving it to her one last time and she died and turned underneath him. That was a freaky damn moment.

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
*sticks fingers in ears - "lalalalalalalalaalalalla, I didn't read that!"*

Speaking of some other things I haven't read yet...

*glares pointedly at Shaun*

You're all as bad as my spouse, who is all caught up on the episodes, WITHOUT ME -huff-. The man kept making all these "oh, I can't believe they did that!" or "OMG, did they really just kill - "

:gaah

Lillith1991

The Hobbit-Vulcan hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
eclecticlittledork.wordpress.com
Ugh, no zombie talk! They've been invading my dreams for the last two nights. Rude creatures.

*grabs blood wine and goes to feed pets* Katherine and my werewolf seem to be doing well. I'm glad. Haven't ventured into the thread as much as I like.

Last edited:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<sticks pointy sticks in Tiddly's eyes>

There. That's much better. Now you can't read.

<pries out one of the sticks with eye, severs optical nerve, dips orb in caramel>

Almost as much fun as guillotining royalty.

Now, as we were typing...

Okay, Glenn only thought he was giving Maggie one last ride on his "boom-stick" (why he's taken to calling it his "boom stick" is anyone's guess). It was dark so he was actually banging Carol only this is not revealed until the end of the season. And Rick? Poor, poor, Rick. Being beaten to death by your own son in front of everyone at the prison? Pathetic. Darryl throws away his bow and takes vows, swearing he'll never kill anything ever again, not even zombies. We last see him setting up a kind of makeshift church out in the woods and inviting in the first walker with a smile on his face.

Herschel, now there's the really sneaky one. We find out that he's secretly been having an affair with Michon and the two of them have been recruiting allies. Herschel's revealed to be a white supremacist and is all about taking over the prison and running things his way. It's also why he's secretly been meeting with other groups and bringing them in closer and closer to the prison. When he strikes he means to strike with overpowering force. However, this is all moot when a secret government black helicopter lands inside the fences one day and some army guys get out and start looking around along with a guy in sunglasses and a dark suit, the quintessential "agent". We see him meet with two of the army guys, he nodds, then everyone gets back into the chopper and they fly off - only at the end there's a scene where he looks back at the group of people running toward the helicopter as it rises and starts to fly away and locks eyes with Carol. She stops running as he gives her a kind of half salute then she turns and starts walking back toward the prison with a smile on her face.

Last edited:

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Mmm-hmm. Ok, now I know you were punking me on that one. I've seen the end of Season 3, Greg. I'm 2 episodes into Season 4. I know what happened to one of those peeps. I KNOW.

*Feels better about that one. Gullibility Crisis averted*

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
I've gotten quite good with Sketchup and I know Moray and usually render in POV-Ray (though I have Kerykythea and RayLectron). If you want to send me a floorplan, I could throw something together for you rather quickly.
Thanks, Greg. :Hug2: I'll let you know if I need any help. The kitchen has been put on hold for now. And honestly, I kinda like just sketching things with my pencil. :tongue

Evening Hounds! I am almost ready for Halloween. Gave myself a good fright at the local Halloween store. One of the electronic dummy toys activated and did some Linda Blair imitation. But it got so riled up it actually propelled itself off the stand it was on and came crashing to the floor in front of me. :eek:

I may have screamed. A little.

Anyhoo...Have my Halloween costume avi on now. Drinking my blood orange cocktail. :D And tomorrow we make decorations!

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Mmm-hmm. Ok, now I know you were punking me on that one. I've seen the end of Season 3, Greg. I'm 2 episodes into Season 4. I know what happened to one of those peeps. I KNOW.

*Feels better about that one. Gullibility Crisis averted*

I am unfamiliar with this term "punking". Could it have something to do with being a "punk"? "Punk" music. "Punk" wood?

I'm just old enough, and that's to say I'm at least as old as dirt, that I just may enjoy making things up as I go. You know, kinda' like a writer.

Still, my plot line might have been better than the one they really put together and I _never_ woulda' brought back the Governer.

:)

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
I am unfamiliar with this term "punking". Could it have something to do with being a "punk"? "Punk" music. "Punk" wood?

I'm just old enough, and that's to say I'm at least as old as dirt, that I just may enjoy making things up as I go. You know, kinda' like a writer.

Still, my plot line might have been better than the one they really put together and I _never_ woulda' brought back the Governer.

:)

Agreed on the Governor (blech). We'll see where they decide to take this.

Uh...I got the "punked" from Ashton Kutcher's You've Been Punked TV show or whatever it was called. I didn't watch it, just liked the word. I'm old enough to know better than to use some of those moronic words, but I do anyway. Or as one of my European colleagues likes to say, "you americans and your penchant for always saying 'awesome' and 'a$$'". I've been told I use a lot of idioms in my casual speech, so just slap me over the head if I do that. Or pluck out my brains for dinner. There ya go.