Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
{In Which the Flower Emerges From Behind One Of the Doors To Ask a Crucial Question}

um, would someone please tell me, exactly what KIND of booze is this Bailey's?

and I need another one if you don't mind. :e2writer:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I think it leads to the Horror thread, the newbies should check it out...don't let the screams scare you, it's just other newbies excited about the bbq'ing going on in there. :D

Yup. Much merriment.

And if they want to get scared, there's always P&CE...

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I may need several. And, I don't know about that link you sent me to, it said something about responsible drinking on it. What kind of establishment is this, anyways?

:hat:

and, er, who is that lil green hatted dude?

nevermind, I'll just drink up here......

:D

Tipper Slinger

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the rounds! Thanks for the encouragement. The kids were actually pretty fine today. I do believe I even witnessed a bit of learning! :D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, witnessing learning is a fine thing indeed, a very fine thing.

And L.Y., no need to make up for a thing. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:eek: Anything you say.

*scuttles off to grab Baileys and play some music on the jukebox*

:Hug2:

Aw, you're my favorite AW'er...just don't tell all the other AW'ers. :D

Yup. Much merriment.

And if they want to get scared, there's always P&CE...

:eek: sheesh, BW we don't want to traumatize the poor newbies. :scared:

Thanks for the welcome and the rounds! Thanks for the encouragement. The kids were actually pretty fine today. I do believe I even witnessed a bit of learning! :D

Ah, sounds like a good day, then. I can just see the little wheels spinning in their brains with their faces all scrunched up in concentration...for like half a second. :D

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
...just don't tell all the other AW'ers. :D
*wanders off to look for a megaphone* ;)

*slides over a Baileys for the compliment* :)

:Hug2:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*runs to rep all the other AWers that they are my favorite* :D

mm...Baileys! I currently have a fever and it feels as if my head might explode. What's the saying? Drown a fever in Baileys? right? :D

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
*sends another Baileys NF's way*

I guess that counts for drinking lots of fluids, huh? ;) Take care and get some rest, NF. Hope you feel better soon. :Hug2:

:)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: thanks L.Y. I'm pretty sure that counts for fluids. I just took some more meds so I won't be on much longer. No one wants to see my posts when I'm high on Nyquil. :D

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, it might be pretty interesting to see what you have to say....:D

(Nah...just kidding. No posting while under the influence. ;) Take care. :))

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It would definitely keep the mods busy, following me around deleting all my posts. :D

Goodnight, L.Y and pubbers. :)

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, you could introduce yourself to the pub the way I did, by lurking behind the door, and slithering out a few times to test the mood of the crowd...... :)

I don't think you're interrupting a darn thing. But the bartender may have gone for the night.

(we could try to sneak into the Sekrit Stash......:D)

MirandaWrites

Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm sure I can go find this answer out there in the millions of post, but do you get any sort of notifications of people posting on your thread or if someone posted on a thread you did? I forgot the name of this thread and had to click through a few others to find it. Wondering if I'm missing something, or if this is the way of the AW world??? TIA

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:) At the top of every thread are some buttons and one is "Thread Tools" Clicking that gives you the option to subscribe and some choices about notification. You won't automatically receive any emails but you can choose to by selecting that option.

Also it's a good idea to read the FAQ for new members. Eventually that will be suggested in your introduction thread, with some links to follow. It is a busy complex community so take your time finding your way around.

MirandaWrites

Registered
Reaction score
I read through the newbie guide the other day, I just didn't remember if it mentioned it or not, and rather than loosing the thread again, I thought it would be quicker to ask! Thank you!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
I may need several. What kind of establishment is this, anyways?

:hat: and, er, who is that lil green hatted dude?:D

we never ask the type of establishment this is. we also don't mention the bar tab. random excursions to the basement (36 floors down) is a common punishment for random acts of what ever has the owners fancy of the week.

Hmm learning a very dangerous thing to do one may expect them to demonstrate the new expertise they have acquired.

New... totally new. Forgive me. Is this just a place to random chat about whatever, and does the guilt that I feel for inturrupting current conversation warrant an exit?

feel no guilt just have a drink. think of this more like a real bar. several tables are around the room different parts of the conversation are at separate tables. and the minions / bar keep at the bar. here have a drink and enjoy the day.

I read through the newbie guide the other day, I just didn't remember if it mentioned it or not, and rather than loosing the thread again, I thought it would be quicker to ask! Thank you!

you can also look on your profile under stats and find the places you have posted.

welcome to the bar have a drink and relax

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Morning Rockweaver.

New... totally new. Forgive me. Is this just a place to random chat about whatever, and does the guilt that I feel for inturrupting current conversation warrant an exit?
:welcome: to the Pub, MirandaWrites. You're not interrupting conversation at all...c'mon in and join the fun. :) The Pub is a place for random conversation, practicing posting, or simply hanging out.

Care for a drink? House specialty is Baileys, but we have a fine selection here.

Well, you could introduce yourself to the pub the way I did, by lurking behind the door, and slithering out a few times to test the mood of the crowd...... :)

I don't think you're interrupting a darn thing. But the bartender may have gone for the night.

(we could try to sneak into the Sekrit Stash......:D)
I thought I heard someone mention "Sekrit Stash." You're going to share, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.