Status
Not open for further replies.

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
A nice acceptance. My early HAMMER tribute, THE TERROR THAT CAME TO DOUNREAY, will appear in ATOMIC AGE CTHULHU from Chaosium, (my 5th sale to them, making them my new best pals.)

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Willie. It's great to develop a relationship with editors where they are constantly interested in your stories!

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
A nice acceptance. My early HAMMER tribute, THE TERROR THAT CAME TO DOUNREAY, will appear in ATOMIC AGE CTHULHU from Chaosium, (my 5th sale to them, making them my new best pals.)

Congrats on #5!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
82-day acceptance from Penumbra for their Bradbury issue. Those of you who frequent the Rejectomancy thread probably already heard (since it was originally a rejection). I'm about to assemble the details they need for the issue right now.

Also, this is my second pro sale!

Last edited:

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
woot! Congrats, that's awesome news.

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
82-day acceptance from Penumbra for their Bradbury issue. Those of you who frequent the Rejectomancy thread probably already heard (since it was originally a rejection). I'm about to assemble the details they need for the issue right now.

w00t!!
All's well that ends well, but I'm curious what the retraction thing was all about. A big congrats on the acceptance, though!

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com

Wow, that's two bits of great news in one! Congrats!

writeontime

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! There's so much good news since I last visited this thread. Congratulations on all those sales!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks ladies and gents. I do think this one was extra nice because of the 82-day wait and rejection that proceeded it. Usually with every sale the next day I'm all, "meh, what's next?!?" but this time I'm still smiling.

kd1984

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.oneperfectword.blogspot.com
Was trying to hold out until I got the contract BUT.....it's too hard when you are this excited!!

I'm very happy to announce that Daily Science Fiction will be publishing my story "The Tying of Tongues."

EEEEEEEEEEEEP! This is my very first pro sale and the very first market I sent this story to.

Dancing up a storm over here!

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations KD! And on the first market try, too!

mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Was trying to hold out until I got the contract BUT.....it's too hard when you are this excited!!

I'm very happy to announce that Daily Science Fiction will be publishing my story "The Tying of Tongues."

EEEEEEEEEEEEP! This is my very first pro sale and the very first market I sent this story to.

Fantastic news!!!!! Congratulations on this.

Tienci

Lost in the Land of Giants
Registered
Reaction score

Double (triple?) congrats for a first market/pro acceptance!

Status
Not open for further replies.