XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, at least my life hasn't come to this.

Thats the spirit!

I mean, I hope that idiot is making that up. It screams 'I want attention' and 'look at me, I'm pathetic but I stand out!'

Dire whether true or falsified.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I've started losing weight again, damn it! It's enough that my brand new trousers I bought don't fit anymore, and my rings spin on my fingers when I type. You know how irritating that is? Type a sentence, straighten my rings, type a sentence, straighten my rings.

You know how much typing I do in the course of the day? (of course you do! you're writers, too!) I am SO SICK OF THIS!

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
You mean the 'but you could never have a situation where the faster than light custard pie existed, it's all too far fetched and ridiculous', then you read something like that and you realise that the saying 'truth is stranger than fiction' is never going to be out of fashion.

Exactly. I hated my mothers friends with all my heart. They gave me shit for reading Feist and Eddings. But they had Weekly World News and The National Enquirer on their must read lists. One of them actually put them down on her shopping list. I saw it.

Did he ring twice?

Come on Gil, you can do better than that. That one was way too easy.

Wait, how old are you exactly? You'll get a break if you are under 30.

ETA: Gil, pretend there were smilies in that. I really need to remember them. I sound mean without them.

Last edited:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Exactly. I hated my mothers friends with all my heart. They gave me shit for reading Feist and Eddings. But they had Weekly World News and The National Enquirer on their must read lists. One of them actually put them down on her shopping list. I saw it.
Perhaps they were just jealous that you could read a book, or they thought you were an intellectual.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
If you based it on any planet from Mars out, you'll get your free pass. Though I would avoid Uranus and Neptune. We'd have to change your diapers and, well, I'm not sure we could get any volunteers for that.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I pointed my spaceship in the wrong direction there, didn't I?

Back to SFF For Beginners for me. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 Triganic Pu.

First, you have a spaceship. You've already won. And who'd want Triganic Pu anyway? It sounds like some sort of fertilizer produced by a half-breed alien. The really fresh kind of fertilizer.

The half-breed alien would be cool, too.

I'll be back in 200 words....

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm back. But, it seems that no one is around at the moment and it is late, so I will go to bed. I don't get enough days off this week and if I don't get extra sleep I will regret it, I'm sure.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
June- if your bmi is okay, be happy. If its low, have some pumpkin pie.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gina, you come to my house and you can have nearly all the roses you can dig up. I have some I'm going to murder in their beds soon if no one takes them.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Gina, you come to my house and you can have nearly all the roses you can dig up. I have some I'm going to murder in their beds soon if no one takes them.

Ooh ooh ooh! Stanley Ford (you remember him) just messaged me to say I can come over and pick up the FIVE OR SIX LILAC PLANTS he has for me!!!!

:hooray::hooray::hooray:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I already have my fair share of roses. I just got one of those coupon things in the e-mail and thought "Ooohhhh!!" and then "Stop that."

I think I may have to mow the grass this weekend.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Day Friends!

Today is Mr. Kricket's birthday, thus, he is still in bed. But he deserves it, he works hard and puts up with me everyday. There should be a medal for that.

So I have all this energy but with Mr. K still in bed and Little K down for an early nap there isn't much I can do. Kitchen is already clean and.... *looks at living room* I don't wanna do that right now. hehe! Besides, most of the stuff in here needs to go in Little K's room anyway.

So how's it going?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hey Kricket... sounds like the perfect time to write. :D

I'm doing fine, though I'll be glad when the weekend comes. I seriously need to work on my own writing sometime in the next few days.

But I also have gardening, balista practice, and a coffee get-together with a friend. Oh, and I have to drop my glasses off for new lenses.

And do edits on a manuscript for the non-day-job job.

Status
Not open for further replies.