The 2014 AW erotica writers blog hop discussion-UPDATED!

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
elindsen, I've found Lori's blog hop schedule, questions, and promo advice from last year's hop. Do you want a copy to use for a template for when you send the info out on who's going where? :)

Those who are in so far:

c.m.n. (Rafflecopter, a print copy of Devil's Night anthology and $5 ARe gift bucks. Blog, choice from backlist.)
elindsen:
Veinglory (rafflecopter: Paperback + (maybe) gift certificate)
Beachgirl (rafflecopter pize: 3 ebooks: Leashed, Immortally Theirs, Reaper's Redemption.)
Zoe X. Rider (Rafflecopter: $5 Amazon.com gift card and a copy of Games Boys Play. Blog: choice of catalog)
Evelyn:
Filigree (rafflecopter prize: an ebook copy of Moro's Price. Blog Prize: necklace via comments)
oldbrasscat (rafflecoptor: 1 paperbac: forgotten menagerie)
Fallen (rafflecopter prize: two ebooks: Don't, Antidote. Blog: signed copy of Antidote)
Kimjo:
Kimber:
A.P.M. (Rafflecopter: Erotic shorts)
MsLaylaCakes: (rafflecopter: $5 giftcard + 3 ebooks: Tower in the Woods, Catching Red, Warlock's Pawn. Blog: $5 giftcard)
utechioux: (not confirmed, but asking about details)
RhodaD'Ettore:
articshark:
slashedkaze: (rafflecopter: ebook of Lab Rat's Love: blog: box of European chocolates to commentator)
DibiBlue:
Evelyn Aster: (rafflecopter: $5 amazon GC and a $5 Starbucks GC)

Does everyone want to list what they'll give away on

a) the overall rafflecopter,
b) individual bogs?

Just to have an overall list for advertising on what's being given away? :) Either elindsen or oldbrasscat will need the details for setting up the rafflecopter.

Last edited:

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Thank you, Filligree! I'll add the info to the post above yours as they come in.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
oof. Don't count me in. I'm stretched a bit thing at the moment and can't commit to anything. :(

Sorry guys!

MsLaylaCakes

Playing the waiting game
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.taraquan.com
Overall Rafflecopter (3 ebooks + $5):
1. Tower in the Woods
2. Catching Red
3. Warlock's Pawn

On my Blog: $5 to a random commenter

[^^ This is flexible--it's just my standard blog hop package lately :p. Let me know if there's an eBook or cash shortage... I can send the money via Paypal or as an Amazon Gift Card, whatever is the most convenient]

Oldbrasscat

Making stuff up...or maybe sleeping
Registered
Reaction score
In a bunker, lobbing grenades at the plot bunnies.
Eek! I'll have to think about this. I'm deep, deep, deep in panic mode right now. I'll be turning in the manuscripts for Bite Me and the follow-up to Nuts About You at the end of the month. But if anyone has the questions from last year that I could get? I can answer questions without needing too many brain cells. I can probably throw a paperback of Forgotten Menagerie into the pot.

slashedkaze

Smutter
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have a start and end date for this blog hop yet? My novel with LI will probably be released July 1 or not much later than that, so if it's toward the end of this month, I could be in.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
I don't think there's been a date agreed yet, slashedkaze, but from the look of it it's going to be closer to the end of June. Just holler if you're up for the blog and I'll add you to the list.

slashedkaze

Smutter
Registered
Reaction score
Cool. I can also help with promo graphics. I have a bunch of free downloads left on a depositphotos coupon.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
If this is still open I am in. I can throw in one of my paperbacks to the prize and maybe a gift certificate. If there are tangible prizes I would be happy to wrangle them into a package with whatever promo/swag you want included for the winner/s. However you want to work it.

I am a bit allergic to raffle copter though. But if that's what you want to use, I'm good with it.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Excellent! I've aded you to the list veinglory and slashedkaze. Thank you.

Slashedkaze, I don't think anyone's stepped forward to do a banner a for the event. If you want to put something together and put here for the group to decide...? (No date has been set yet, though.)

Any ideas on a definite date to start?

slashedkaze

Smutter
Registered
Reaction score
I'll try putting something together tomorrow and post it in here.

As for give aways I'm hoping to throw in an ebook of Lab Rat's Love when it releases and mail out high quality European chocolate to one commentor on my blog. :D (it's something I joke about in my author bio)

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome, Fallen! Thanks for getting our participant list up and keeping everyone on track. :D

I'm still debating on which books to give away, but I'll update the thread when I decide.

As for the date, end of June, umm, the 23rd is a Monday and the blog hop may run into July, but that should give everyone a chance to pick what they'd rather do. Be early in the hop or later.

If that makes sense.

A.P.M.

Registered
Reaction score
I can also throw in a few of my erotic shorts to the prize pile.

slashedkaze

Smutter
Registered
Reaction score
First try. The date is just an example, of course.

banner2_zps9c01f67b.png

Evelyn Aster

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for my silence...currently out of town and internet connection is sporadic. Please put me down for a $5 amazon GC and a $5 Starbucks GC both for the raffle copter.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
S'kaze, looks really good!

Thank you, Evelyn. I've added your prizes to the list.