The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
JB ...

... You're off yoor meds obviously and been eating too much green jello and grits.

Them paranormal critters like ther victims stuffed with that sort of stuff.

Bad judgement is too often called curiosity, but either one will take care of the cat.

you would better spend you time on a walkabout.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
JB ...

... You're off yoor meds obviously and been eating too much green jello and grits.

Them paranormal critters like ther victims stuffed with that sort of stuff.

Bad judgement is too often called curiosity, but either one will take care of the cat.

you would better spend you time on a walkabout.

... the look on her face was a mixture of amusement and horror.
That was the reaction of most of the thought I shared with my bosses.
Hmm...

And with us too.
icon10.gif
I never liked jello that much.

Bad judgement is too often called curiosity...

May I use that aphorism? It's...well, it's...
May I use that aphorism sometime?
icon10.gif

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They're good, but they aren't in the same neighborhood as Pogo and Yogi IMHO.
Afraid I don't know the neighborhood they live in but...
One of the most succinct philosophers is one on this thread occasionally: DANG!

Can't get much more concise than that.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If God doesn't get you, Lavern will.

Let's just say that Joe and Haggis should be on the lookout for locusts, frogs, burning bushes, water turning into blood and an outbreak of boils all over their bodies.

(That'll teach 'em to mess with me while I'm on my Thanksgiving weekend pass) ;)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Let's just say that Joe and Haggis should be on the lookout for locusts, frogs, burning bushes, water turning into blood and an outbreak of boils all over their bodies.

(That'll teach 'em to mess with me while I'm on my Thanksgiving weekend pass) ;)

But...but, Lavern, I only said the nicest things about you. JBear, on the other hand, well....

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

What? No hangover? Hardly seems worth it.:gaah

But...but, Lavern, I only said the nicest things about you. JBear, on the other hand, well....
Who? Me? I just got back a few minutes ago from a week of R&R with no access to the net. Has somebody been posting in my name? Terrible!

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Conciseness is the mother of spare time which is when you say things you might not oughta of that might get you in trouble with burning frogs and bushes and stuff though to be fair those some things might happen if the wheel sort of stops with your slot at the top on one of those usual days when there are multiple targets on the danged radar or something and maybe someone has not her grits and coffee or whatever lights her fire for the frogs in the morning or something so I try to be very completely concise and try not to to ever get her attention right out front even if my chance will come somehow anyway because

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Conciseness is the mother of spare time which is when you say things you might not oughta of that might get you in trouble with burning frogs and bushes and stuff though to be fair those some things might happen if the wheel sort of stops with your slot at the top on one of those usual days when there are multiple targets on the danged radar or something and maybe someone has not her grits and coffee or whatever lights her fire for the frogs in the morning or something so I try to be very completely concise and try not to to ever get her attention right out front even if my chance will come somehow anyway because
Took the words right out of my mouth, Porter.

Okay, not exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.