For those who participated in the building of Blue Rock - please read

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
The project to create a Blue Rock Website is underway.

We need you to check in (with me in PM is fine or in this thread). We have some heavy lifting to do for the site design. Mac also wants to do a page for the writers, so if you are interested in providing a BIO, please include that in your PM to me, as well as a link to your other work - if you have a website or some such.

Some folks have provided some design ideas and photos which might be included.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you Blue Rock collaborators.

please be sure to let me know you're interested so I can invite you to the blue rock work discussion group.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Another bump.

For those of you already in the blue rock discussion group, you can go see some photos. For those that aren't members of the group yet, send me a rep or PM that you're interested and I'll send you an invite.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
ohh, glad I saw this--thanks Trish.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did this ever happen, Trish?

Yup, pretty late to the party... ;)

kdnxdr

One of the most important people in the world
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
Hello!!

AWers, you just don't know how awesome of a project BlueRock was for those who had the priveliege of being involved in the making of this ficticious town. I encourage each member of the AW poetry forums, regardless of your niche, to take the time to search out the project and enjoy discovering a story and charactres that came straight from our own poetry. Though we're often times hundreds of miles apart and most of us have never had the privilege of meeting in person, we came together as poets and collaborators, as accomplished shcolars and dropouts, rich and poor, gender neutral, saint and sinner and politically obtuse, to create one of the most fantastic productions of poetic imagination!!

If you take the time to read through this little thread, you will discover it is but the threshhold of a much greater, multimedia, poetic experience than meets the initial eye. Trish has kindly offered to allow admittance to any of you who would like to participate in this experience.

Enjoy!

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
yes! I'm going to read back through it all just for fun :)