• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

JDD Media

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
Jennifer, the "top notch internet lawyer" thing is horse-hockey. He's not gonna sue anybody. For what - telling the truth? You didn't sign a non-dispargement clause.*

Collect your money (if it's there) and treat yourself to something.

*Not a lawyer. Don't play one on tv. Am merely a student of human and weasel nature.

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
Duncan J Macdonald said:
We now return you to your regularly scheduled Anti-PA discussion.

Pssst. This is the JDD Media thread. *g*

Duncan J Macdonald

Plotting! Not Plodding!
Registered
Reaction score
Aconite said:
Pssst. This is the JDD Media thread. *g*
WHAT!?!?!!
Egads! Gazooks! I err!
<sobs>
Chastized, and rightly so, I depart ... to edit, once again.

[sfx -- sobbing panning left to right, diminuendo to ppp]

faye

I'm Not Alone

Well, well, well... so I guess I'm not the only person that Josh screwed over. That's right, Joshua Dinnerman is a CROOK and an IDIOT.

I have invoices outstanding from October of 2003 and by late 2004, I was over trying to get any payment from him. I'm not going to tire myself detailing how he wronged me because I'll just get all upset again and I've already put that behind me. Working for this degenerate was a waste of time, energy and intelligence.

I do, however, want to contribute to Jennifer DZ's statement. Thank you Jennifer. It's only through public awareness that people like Joshua Dinnerman will be put out of business and prevent others from falling prey to his scam.

Duncan J Macdonald

Plotting! Not Plodding!
Registered
Reaction score
BookCoverDesigner said:
Sway the reader to what?? I'm on her side, isn't everyone? Anyway, I really didn't sit her and theorize on what I wrote that long before I typed it, so, maybe it's better to just ignore it than try to analyze it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar kind of thing...

Sorry it confused you.

Cathi
I wasn't confused. It's not a sides issue, it's an inappropriate example issue.

But a good cigar is a smoke.

JenniferDZ

Registered
Reaction score
faye said:
Well, well, well... so I guess I'm not the only person that Josh screwed over. That's right, Joshua Dinnerman is a CROOK and an IDIOT.

I have invoices outstanding from October of 2003 and by late 2004, I was over trying to get any payment from him. I'm not going to tire myself detailing how he wronged me because I'll just get all upset again and I've already put that behind me. Working for this degenerate was a waste of time, energy and intelligence.

I do, however, want to contribute to Jennifer DZ's statement. Thank you Jennifer. It's only through public awareness that people like Joshua Dinnerman will be put out of business and prevent others from falling prey to his scam.

Faye, contact him now. He has paid me, Chip and Chris. He insists that he wants to make everything right to people he owes money to, so go ahead and take him up on it. I think if you strike now, you have a good chance of getting paid. Let him know you saw his comments on the forum and are giving him "another chance." Really, do it today!

Jennifer DZ

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
JenniferDZ said:
Faye, contact him now. He insists that he wants to make everything right to people he owes money to, so go ahead and take him up on it. Let him know you saw his comments on the forum and are giving him "another chance."

He has asked me for the names of those with complaints. However, I had to advise him to look here because I couldn't break my promise of confidentiality I gave to those who wrote to me. So, you should definitely write to him if you haven't been paid.

When you do get paid, I would appreciate hearing that the money actually arrived and that any checks were valid.

ctudor

I've been paid

When you do get paid, I would appreciate hearing that the money actually arrived and that any checks were valid.[/QUOTE]

On Sunday, May 29 at around 4:30 p.m. (EST) Josh Dinnerman called me on the phone and said he wanted to settle our issue. I replied that if he paid me what he owed I would consider it settled and announce on both AW and Writer’s Weekly that I had received payment. At around 6:30 p.m. on the same day I picked up the check from Western Union. On Tuesday, I deposited it to my bank account. Josh Dinnerman is now paid in full. I’d like to express my appreciation for the support and encouragement that I’ve received from the communities at AW, Writer’s Weekly and P&E. Your collective, sarcastic wit is truly formidable and fun to read.

Last edited:

JenniferDZ

Registered
Reaction score
Today I just officially picked up my check from Western Union. I have been paid in full by Joshua Dinnerman.

Jennifer Della'Zanna