Hi

beth_mikell

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not so new. I've done the unthinkable and lost my original id and password. Yes, they are a casualty of a faulty memory, I'm afraid. :)

I'm a romance writer, hoping to glean some more knowledge on the tricky path of writing and publishing.

Best wishes,

Beth

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Moont

Registered
Reaction score
hello!

Hello!

I am new. I've been given such a warm welcome when I've registered and posted my "hello," I feel I should respond in kind... even if you're not new.

Lots of success!

mandibles1

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi!

I don't necessarily believe that losing your login/password is completely unthinkable but highly likely considering all the different logins/passwords the average person has these days! So don't feel bad!

I also write romance along with fantasy (both urban and epic) so maybe we can chat about that at some point. :)

Take it easy!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. I don't know if it's possible, but maybe one of the mods will be able to find your old info through your email address. You should contact them and see.

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. As a few have said, get in contact with the mods.

jerrimander

No one takes me seriously. Really.
Registered
Reaction score
I told my puter to remember my password. I'll be out of luck when it crashes. I have no backup for my mental storage.