Any one for Candy?

CandyCane

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, there!

My names Candice, Candy to my friends, I'm a mum of 3 and of course new here.

I've been working on my WIP for around 18 months, and if I'd known how much editing and rewriting it would need I may have never started it and just stuck to writing out my stories, getting bored half way and giving up.

I'm not new to writing boards however, and am a member of a couple, I enjoy sharing ideas, doing crits and am no stranger to having my worked pulled apart, but I've done my fair share of the pulling too!

Look forward to getting to know everyone and reading your pieces

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

CandyCane

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you both.

Yep all stickies and FAQ read last night and this morning while I was waiting for approval :)

*does another quick scan in case there's a test*

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Half the battle of writing anything is editing it. Over time, you get better at these things. You know what they say about 10,000 hours...anyway, which genre and age group are you writing?

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Editing and rewriting can take a while. Just remind yourself that all that time is making your book even better.

CandyCane

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Half the battle of writing anything is editing it. Over time, you get better at these things. You know what they say about 10,000 hours...anyway, which genre and age group are you writing?

Its a fantasy romance, with erotic scenes, so purely adult only :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Editing really is the hard work, and we all thought writing a full length novel was difficult!

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Its a fantasy romance, with erotic scenes, so purely adult only :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Editing really is the hard work, and we all thought writing a full length novel was difficult!

Aye, aye!