Emerges from Lurkdom

ArtisticRabbit

is actually a seal. :I
Registered
Reaction score
So after lurking on this board for a few weeks now, I've finally given in and joined it. Most of you sound eccentric and terrifying – my kind of place. :D

Anymahoo, my focus has mostly been writing erotica. I've been writing it for funsies since long before I was even allowed to know what went on in people's bedrooms that didn't involve sleeping. I blame fanfiction. But over the years, once I stopped giggling every time genitals were mentioned (mostly), I have come to appreciate the delicate art erotica can be. Most of my erotica has romantic elements tied to it. I also love adding fantasy/paranormal elements as well, because, if you can add dragons then why the hell would you not????

I also enjoy dabbling with YA fiction and I hope to write an epic fantasy one day.

Not published yet, but I've finished the first drafts of a few shorts (5k each or so). My first one has no dragons (alas!) but it is ridiculously sweet and cute. I don't know why I was feeling so fluffy that day. Maybe my husband did something adorable. He is my muse so I tend to watch him a lot. Then he'll be all, “Why're you staring at me?” and I'll slowly grin at him from ear to ear like the Grinch stealing candy canes from small Wholings.

Oh, myyy, I talk a bit, don't I??? UM.... um..... a-about me... so yeah I'm married (1 year, 3 months), proud mother of two cats named Thor and Loki, and 5 months preggo with my first spawnling. We currently reside in Las Vegas. I love vidya games. Because of that, my pen name is Lizzy Ryan. You can call me “Lizzy” or “Rabbit” or whatever you like, really, I'm not very picky.

Okay, for cereal, that is enough about me now. Gah, I could blab about nothing for days. Uuuuhhhhh.... y'all seem cool and this board looks fab so looking forward to talking and learning.

-Lizzy

footinmouth

Everybody wants to be a princess
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annalangford.blogspot.com
Welcome to the boards!

I too had be waiting for the right epic fantasy idea to come. It feels like it can take forever sometimes! You'll get there. Best of luck!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you stopped lurking.

When you talk about adding dragons, does that involve people having sex with dragons? Just curious.

ArtisticRabbit

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you stopped lurking.

When you talk about adding dragons, does that involve people having sex with dragons? Just curious.

Hmmmmmmm.... hurr hurr.... wwwwwwwwwwweelllll.......

Lol.

In seriousness, I think more "shifters" when it comes to dragon erotica. One of my favorite books (YA, not erotica) had a dragon character that could take on a human form and he and the human girl he traveled with ended up liking each other a lot. The romance was more implied than anything (not even a kiss between them) but it was still a very sweet story.

Buuuut... hmm, maybe one day I'll try my hand at an actual dragon in full form doing things with damsels for teh giggles. Sounds like it would hurt, however, ouchies! (>_<)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

ArtisticRabbit

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! :D It's been a while since I've joined a forum that felt like coming home. (^_^)

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: I visit "The Meadows" every Wednesday evening at 10:00, but I'm not very much of a high-roller. My speed was Jackpot, Nevada, in my college days, and we now visit Sparks every year. :e2paperba

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. What a great intro. As someone mentioned before, great cat names. I have a cat named Duchess and a yorkie named Daisy. Now I'm looking to add a Duke soon:)