Greetings from Big Sky country!

JRHardesty

Journeyman Harper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lindensaga.blogspot.com
Hello to all. We've been a member here for some time, but have not had the time to post before. Eyeballs deep in "the Project" so had no time for socializing. But, that has been put to bed and so we now have a little time for something other than writing/publishing.

The wife & I write epic fantasy. First one just out. We live in NW Montana with our four cats & five dogs, have been married for 25+ years now. We hope to get much better acquainted with the folks here and we promise to contribute as often as our work allows. The wife (Jan) does have a full-time job, but I am retired, so have more time for posting that does she.

We also do historical research & are in the process of putting together a biography of a local big-shot. That will be a few years down the pike though. Much research yet to do. It has suffered a bit while we have concentrated on getting the first novel out the door.

TTFN.

-- Richard for JR Hardesty

Last edited:

C. Eldon Gammon

Registered
Reaction score
That's so cool that you and your wife write together. What a wonderful way spend time together! :) welcome!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

I was born and raised near Big Timber and eventually taught in Havre thirteen years. I retired to Oregon, trading snow for rain. :D

Nice to see folks from the Treasure State.

JRHardesty

Journeyman Harper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lindensaga.blogspot.com
:welcome:

I was born and raised near Big Timber and eventually taught in Havre thirteen years. I retired to Oregon, trading snow for rain. :D

Nice to see folks from the Treasure State.

It's been a while since I passed through Big Timber and Havre hasn't seen me at all. Great Falls, Ft. Benton, the Hi-Line, Billings ... I've spent time in those places as well, but most of my time has been spent west of the Divide. We live in the Flathead Valley where I've been for almost 40 years. Used to live in SE Wyoming.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Richard! I saw that you've lived in SE Wyoming for a bit. Varying but beautiful country. See you 'round the boards.