Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Little one was playing around with that and put our address in. He zoomed so far into the shot that he could see me standing *inside* at the front door.

My car was parked outside at my old address in Massachusetts. Although despite my best efforts and hopes to the contrary, I could not find myself anywhere.

:e2bummed:

And Soapy, if it weirds you out, tell Google. They will blur you.

So... where do you live again?

:D

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And Soapy, if it weirds you out, tell Google. They will blur you.
I'm already blurred. :Shrug: It's not that, it's just...I don't know. I see the potential for a lot of things accidentally being photographed. I don't have anything specific to offer...just...a slippery slope, I guess.

Though, as a writer it's given me a lot of ideas for how to undo some characters of mine. :idea:

So... where do you live again?

Um...Fiji?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
*sigh* a beach in Fiji just sounds so damned good right now.

I could only take the pain of working on my day off for a couple of hours, then I got pissed off and had to leave. There are folks there who work 60-plus hours a week and I cannot imagine how they do it.

Soapy, is the image clear? Because if not, you could call it a ghostly image.

There are all kinds of odd pictures on google. Shootings, naked people, ect. It's crazy.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
They're having some sort of political issues at the moment. Small matter of a coup, it seems. At least according to the CIA.

:Shrug:

But there are other spots in that region....

I really don't care. I don't mind gunfire and as long as they leave me alone, I'll keep buying drinks and hanging out at the beach.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind dying on a beach in Fiji. That would be a good story, too. The 2 or 3 people who showed up at my funeral would have a blast with it.
Would you let your body be swept out to sea?

"Dying On A Beach In Fiji" Makes a great title for something, for sure.

Why are you always giving me ideas, Ted.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
tartan_sheep.jpg

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You know those sites/services like Google maps etc. where they go around and take pictures of locations so that you can find anyplace anywhere just by going online and plugging in an address?

Little one was playing around with that and put our address in. He zoomed so far into the shot that he could see me standing *inside* at the front door.

Does that weird anyone else out? It totally weirds me out that they can just do that. Take pictures and put them up like that. In a private residence. I feel under surveillance or something. :eek:

ETA: Wait, I just thought of something. There *is* this thing in my neighbor's backyard that I've been wanting to look at. :idea: Maybe this could be useful.

*zooms*

Well if that freaks you out then I guess it's not a good time to tell you about that blimp they have that films everything...

it's kind of hard to bury the bodies in privacy anymore. :e2bummed:

Status
Not open for further replies.