G'Day

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
South Australia's Riverland - a 4 hour drive from where I live - with my sister to visit dad and step-mum. It was peaceful, if a little cold. But then there was the spa. :D Good times. (And yes, I drank a LOT. 5 drink minimum each of the 3 nights sort of thing.)

Lauretta

In the fantasy word.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ciliegino.dallemieparti.net
LOVE the SPA!!! It sounds like you had great fun! I'm going to visit my parents in Sicily this Saturday, can't wait!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I'd prefer to have gone to Sicily instead of the Riverland. :) I've been to the Riverland somewhere in the vicinity of 15 times in about 5 years. I mean, it's fun and relaxing, but I've seen it all before.

Now Sicily! Mamma mia! :p

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
Nope - this is :D

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree,
Merry merry king of the bush is he.
Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra,
Gay your life must be!

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Yah. Travelling in a fried-out combie, the way he sings it, totally sounds like Cavalinho na feira a correr. Trust me. Now that I've heard it, I can't not hear it again every single time that song plays.

And it's still one of my faves. Totally spoiled - but still awesome.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd prefer to have gone to Sicily instead of the Riverland. :) I've been to the Riverland somewhere in the vicinity of 15 times in about 5 years. I mean, it's fun and relaxing, but I've seen it all before.

Now Sicily! Mamma mia! :p

Cliff - have you been to Sicily? I was there last year. It is

Just

Unbelieveable.

We had some friends from Rome fly down to stay with us, and they (lifelong Italians) had never been, and couldn't believe how audaciously weird it was. Truly - go. Now. You'll love it.

Elisabeth Bruce

Registered
Reaction score
I just discovered I've been out of the country too long and have lost my eligibility to vote. Damn :(

You have until Monday 8pm to register and you can go to the AEC website.

I don't think I could possibly vote for 'Wabbot' so thank goodness I'm not in his electorate.

We have a National incumbent here who's being chased by a Green *le sigh* and it's hardly worth driving all the way into the School to do it, unless we want to play with the Senate line up *le sigh*