Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Don't think it would survive the mailing. Sorry.

I'll have some for you, though.

:D

:e2bummed:

Fine, I'll just have to make do with my PB M&Ms. mm...these are as good as fudge, mm...these are as good as fudge, mm...these are as g-- :( Not even close.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't eat a fairy... for obvious reasons. But I did have an idea for something involving glitter that I can't really talk about on the open forum due to rules about decor and some of the mods being fussy.

And on that disturbing note, I'm out of here. Going to go watch a movie or pass out, whichever comes first.

later hounds :hi:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
:O geez. We can't leave the store after our shift is over if we buy something until a manager comes and looks through our bags. Meanwhile people run out of the store with crap and they say... oh well.

Heh. I wonder what stories are being told about me... I've had my bags searched a few times, and I am sure that the contents are the stuff of legend among the people who discovered my weirdness. Inflatable sheep, silly spray (those tins of pink and green stuff), plungers, rubber gloves - man, the nineties were fun...

But I did have an idea for something involving glitter that I can't really talk about on the open forum due to rules about decor and some of the mods being fussy.

:popcorn:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Your brownies kept you awake?

What kind of dark, ultra-pure chocolate are you using??

:Wha:

Maybe it was the sugar, maybe it was the richness. I dunno. I always have trouble sleeping on Friday nights anyways. Either way, I've have very little sleep and I feel icky.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And you have to work today? Seems like you're always working, Ted. You do get days off at some point, right?

At least, one would hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.