The Fangster Summer of Doom--now with more pancake! (Volume II)

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, yes, we both have fantastic avies.

GO SIT DOWN AND STOP DUSTING. ;) (trying to change the subject, sneaky Doom Bunny)

I found it while randomly searching for something else online.
Just thought it was kewl.

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
You can get acupuncture in your muscles, too. If you're in a lot of pain, or favoring your back or doing any kind of activity (or non-activity) that's unusual, you might get weird knots or something. *shrug* I would still look into it.

I'm trying to find a good acupuncturist in Chicago, actually. I have a weird hip and it's been acting up, as have my shoulders and back. This is reminding me to put that higher on my to-do list.

AND STOP DUSTING!!!!

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See? Esopha agrees with me Miss M. *wondering if you stopped dusting last night*

Have fun in France Esopha. I've always wanted to go. I'm jealous.

There's a great book my mom got years ago called Pain Free by Pete Escogue. He does chapters on each part of the body. Good (gentle) exercises in there if you want to check it out.

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
Your daughters can "de-cat" hair the living room when they get there. Or at least one of them can while the other watches the babies.

Stop it. You are going to regret it later. You know you always do too much. You need to rest Miss M.

We need another AW member to go over to your house and dust for you. *sends a shout out*

Ditto. REST, DAMN IT.

Squicky!! So glad to see you again!

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
A tornado outbreak. Seriously? That is SO not cool, especially with snow forecast for Sunday. Doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately, too, if there is a tornado warning for where I'm at, I am totally screwed. I can't do steps. So I would have to go down the stairs to the basement step by step and THEN try to pull myself up somehow at the bottom. By the time I negotiated all of that, the house would be gone and I would too.

Damnit. Damn damn damn.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Oh by the way--I'm not sure if you Musalings participated in the 'let's get Celina a get well gift' deal of Kerry's, but I'm now going shopping for a recliner or armchair/ottoman deal.

I was so freaking amazed--Musa writers and staff contributed over 300 dollars for me and in the process raised enough so I could get the one thing I needed but couldn't afford to get right now. I can't tell you how much that means to me. So now I'm sharing the love with all of Musa.

Thank you.

**hugs**

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awe, that's very cool Miss M.

Let's hope the twisters skip your area. The last thing you need is an attempt down some stairs right now.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
The weather is so ominous that Shannon left school early so he would be here when the storms hit our neck of the woods. So, if we do get a tornado warning, he'll help me down the stairs and I'll be all right. Until then, though, I'm busily uploading my WIPs into an online storage space. I can't take the laptop and leave the Dali hanging on the wall, damnit.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Heh, point taken but we just want to make sure your back is protected no matter what happens. (no dusting!)

I hope the storms passed you guys by, as far as the more serious parts.

We got some snow but less then we thought we were going to get. If Illinois got more severe storms, it was farther south then us. I didn't check the news last night, so I'm not sure.

Hope all our Fangers are good and safe so far.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Eat yer heart out, Beethoven!

000k45kr

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! A good supply of them are coming with me to Chicago.
Chicago? Make sure nobody's selling hot dogs nearby you there, Ben. They put tomatoes in them. No ketchup. And who would want to buy a book when they were eating a hot dog with a tomato? And without ketchup?

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Chicago? Make sure nobody's selling hot dogs nearby you there, Ben. They put tomatoes in them. No ketchup. And who would want to buy a book when they were eating a hot dog with a tomato? And without ketchup?
Me. That's who.

0008f9cd

*drools*
Excellent cards, Benny!
Thanks! I'm very happy with the way they turned out, especially with as much grief as they gave me during the design process.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, that's so wrong.

The hot dogs, I mean. Not the cards. The cards are good.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Hot dogs with tomatoes are good. But I use ketchup and mustard on hot dogs too. Yeah, we're weird about hot dogs here. :D We put all kinds of stuff on them.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Dude: pickles in two different formats.

Pickles in two different formats.

PICKLES. TWO. FORMATS.
Sure. Yeah. Fine. I can live with that. But what's with the tomatoes? And no ketchup? That's Third World, dude.