The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No problem at all for me. It's just that I thought those two might like a little redemption with a simple problem like that little pussy cat.

Plus, it's snarling at me.

Tsk tsk.

All this fuss from a little cocktail weiner with legs that needs a bullhorn to be heard and mega pixels to be noticed.

Snarling? Nah. Most kitties could step over it and not even notice it was there.

:)

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
555420_10150936862971624_684766623_10032548_441947138_n.jpg

OH sorry wrong kitty before the other one has blunted teeth. Would only hurt a little.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I discussed this issue with our boarcat, Kuma. This was his response:

Kuma Asleep.jpg

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
when i was eleven years old my horrible teacher started dating my favorite cousin. fifty years ago today my mother was forcing me out of my jean shorts and tennies and into uncomfortable dress and shoes to attend their wedding. my main worry was that my knees were all stiff and skinned up from softball. and my dress was a 'chubette' size. this a.m. i am going to their 50th wedding anniversary, in an uncomfortable chubette dress, with my arm in a splint. everything that goes around...--s6

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
when i was eleven years old my horrible teacher started dating my favorite cousin. fifty years ago today my mother was forcing me out of my jean shorts and tennies and into uncomfortable dress and shoes to attend their wedding. my main worry was that my knees were all stiff and skinned up from softball. and my dress was a 'chubette' size. this a.m. i am going to their 50th wedding anniversary, in an uncomfortable chubette dress, with my arm in a splint. everything that goes around...--s6
I say scrrew it, Shakey. Dump the dress and go in jean shorts and tennies.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Be honest with me, guys. Have you ever met a more cooperative straight man dog than me?

Given the recent anti-feline sentiments expressed in this thread I'm wondering about your definition of the above but...

I have to admit that you're a real pooch mensch. :D

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
No, the cat's probably. . . doing his laundry in fear, or, or, or, licking himself in fear, or making a tuna sandwich in fear. . . .

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, the cat's probably. . . doing his laundry in fear, or, or, or, licking himself in fear, or making a tuna sandwich in fear. . . .
or ... taking a nap in da bear's bed wid Mama Bear and Baby Bear on a slow, quiet, temperate Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.