• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed- Paranormal Romance (vampire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frolzagain

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta reader for my paranormal romance but it's a little bit of a complicated situation. The book I need beta read is a sequel to a book that was published by Musa Publishing (which has recently closed.) The book won't make much sense without reading the first in the series, so I would need someone who is willing to just read through the first book (I can send a copy of the file) and then beta the second. Each book is a little over 50,000 words.

I'm mostly looking for big picture issues (though any help is welcome.) I'm also open to a swap (I read everything but westerns and erotic.) I can also send a few chapters of the first book if you want to see if it's a project you are interested in before starting.

Here's the blurb for the first book:

When a murder shakes the small town of Peninsula, all eyes are on Olivia Townsend. She may look eighteen, but the townspeople can sense there's something darker hiding behind her pretty eyes. Olivia knows the smart thing to do is to get out of town. Suspicious neighbors can only mean trouble for a vampire. But leaving becomes much more difficult when William, a mysterious man from her past arrives. Finding out what brought him back is a temptation Olivia just can't resist. William's kindness and interest in Olivia only makes leaving harder. As she starts to fall for him, she's forced to decide if sticking around is really worth the risk of being discovered. Of course, her mystery man has a secret of her own-and he's not talking.

Send me a PM if interested- thanks!

Kay

I wish I was as cool as this cat.
Registered
Reaction score
Did you get anyone for this yet?

Kay

I wish I was as cool as this cat.
Registered
Reaction score
Sent you a PM.

Status