Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCthultist

Kept ya waiting, huh?
Registered
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is playing Evolve around here. I recently picked it up for the ps4 and am absolutely loving it... Albeit, that may simply because I'm finally getting to live out that age old dream of playing the role of an Lovecraftian horror terrorizing a small groups of heavily armed mercenaries.... We've all had that aspiration at one point or another, right?

Anyway, just wanted to see if there were any players within the community here. I'd love to get in some matches with fellow AW members and whatnot!

TheCthultist

Kept ya waiting, huh?
Registered
Reaction score
The second monster you unlock, The Kraken.
kraken.png

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, Yhatzee.

He is a prickly fellow. But, honestly, I've been interested in asymmetrical online FPSes ever since I played Alien Versus Predator 2. The only thing keeping me from evolve is how...samey I've heard it gets.

Osulagh

Independent fluffy puppy.
Registered
Reaction score
This is one of those games where it's worth a play, but not worth the price tag. I played the beta when it was on PC (beta for server testing), and it was fun for the first few hours and then it steadily got boring.

There's just not enough in it. If this was a free game with hats, I think it'll do a ton better in reviews. Or, even for like $10. But full price, nah.

JalexM

Registered
Reaction score
This is one of those games where it's worth a play, but not worth the price tag. I played the beta when it was on PC (beta for server testing), and it was fun for the first few hours and then it steadily got boring.

There's just not enough in it. If this was a free game with hats, I think it'll do a ton better in reviews. Or, even for like $10. But full price, nah.
I was looking to get this game on my ps4, i'll probably wait until it becomes cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.