Check List for E-Publisher Websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the bunny hugger

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I am not sure what you mean, that site is a reader blog, not a publisher.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
I am not sure what you mean, that site is a reader blog, not a publisher.
Yup, it is a reader blog. Teddypig mostly reads (or at least mostly blogs about reading) erotic romance.

When you're looking for a publisher, you need to consider things from a reader's point of view. How easy is it going to be for the reader to find and buy your books on your publisher's website? How user friendly is the site? How many possible ways could your book appear before a reader?

This is kind of like looking at shelf placement and distribution with print houses.

amused

Banned
Reaction score
Website
minigiggles.com
Do most readers shop on any other website except the one set up specifically for the eReader that they own?

FranYoakumVeal

Simple gal, complex mind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
franveal.com
I shop all over. If it isn't on my Nook site, I can download it from another site like eMall in an adobe format to read on my Nook.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I like how Samhain lets me buy a book in more than one format for the same price. I wish other sites would do that because if I download a book in one format on say...AllRomanceEbooks it won't let me download it in another format if I feel like it.
I don't have an ebook reader so I download for adobe digital editions or straight PDF, but I also still download old books to Microsoft Ereader because it is my preferred free reader and I wish they hadn't discontinued it.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Zombie thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.