Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Soapy, this reminds me...I need to head out your way for some medical treatment for my glaucoma. When I get the munchies, we should get together and you can show me where to get the crunchy food.
If by "crunchy food" you mean celery, then I'm in. But if not...then I'll just have to watch. :e2bummed:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Taking Max for a walk every morning really helps with the hypernesss. We usually go for about a mile or so.
Yep. Done that already. Then another in the afternoon. It's actually having the kids around that gets him riled up. When they are at school he's mellower.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
My friend (the one I'm headed up to see this weekend) said it was snowing last week at her house. I told her to think 40's and it'd be okay.

The forcast there while I'm up there? Highs in the mid-40's.

:D

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Well, considering my extreme needle phobia? Yeah, it was pretty bold of me. I didn't pass out there. Adrenaline rush probably.

But I did later. At home.

I came really, really close to hitting the ground when I had my ears pierced when I was a teenager - spinning tunnel vision, everyone sounding really far away... Blood sugar reaction thing to needles. I had a nice margarita before I had my belly button done a few years ago and was fine.

:)

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Why, when you decide you might want to change up your avatar, is that the week when everyone starts repping you for it?

Not that I mind--Batman pwns all, I understand that. Still.

What's up, Hounds?

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't know. :Shrug:

But when people start liking something, I say take it away. It will maintain its value...or...like a supply and demand thing--if its not there, they'll want it MORE. :tongue

Withhold it for a while and then bring it back when YOU want to.

I don't have control issues. Really. :eek:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Hmm. I don't know. :Shrug:

But when people start liking something, I say take it away. It will maintain its value...or...like a supply and demand thing--if its not there, they'll want it MORE. :tongue

Withhold it for a while and then bring it back when YOU want to.

I don't have control issues. Really. :eek:

These issues can always be taken care of in another way. As many of you know, I'm multi-faceted and very capable, and able to utilize the newest techniques and technology to realize a goal.

I'll be out in the van if anybody needs me or wants to surrender talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.