AprNoWriMo and Script Frenzy!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I've put together 4 more miniatures just now.

I think tomorrow, the last 3 pieces in that group shall be put together, and then undercoated for painting.

And I guess tomorrow I have to really get stuck into these 2 essays.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Made my first Day Plan in about 2 weeks... I kind of forgot about making goals what with one thing and another.

It's helped, too. I've downloaded both sets of essay questions for the 2 essays. Now I need to choose an essay question for both essays, brainstorm ideas for them, type up my outline for the novel, and hey presto, I've achieved something!

Woo! Progress!

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
I've been reworking chapter one of my WIP, and I'm getting a start on chapter two. I've gotten some wonderful feedback for chapter one on the SYW forum as well. Everyone who's replied has been awesome. :e2grouphu

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Just got caught up with Spanish (again)...

Have a statistics project to do this week, but I have no idea what I'm doing yet...

And my accomplishment for the weekend is that I've been looking for the title of a certain book since I was a little kid and I just figured it out yesterday. :D I know, special.

Oh, and I had no school today because some idiot decided to pay a visit to the school last night and slash 15 or so of the school bus tires... 0.o People these days... It kind of sucks, but I was at least glad that I was able to sleep in...

~Amber~

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I've updated my address with 2 government agencies. The first, I had to wait about 40 minutes. The second? All up it took about 1 minute.

Mum's birthday and mother's day presents have been bought.

So now I suppose I better do the stuff I've been putting off... After I get my AW fix that is. ;)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Played guitar (sounded better than yesterday, possibly has something to do with retuning it for the first time in about 6 months... Whoops!) and put together 2 more minis. It's annoying, actually - this squad didn't come with instructions, so I'm kind of flying blind. I think I've done a good job so far, but there's still a weapons platform left to put together, which I have no idea what I'm doing with...

Tomorrow, I spray-paint the 10 models I've put together, and then I can start painting them. Of course, I should be working on my essays (due in 3 weeks, both of them) and working on my novel...

I've said elsewhere on AW: The best way to get something done is to have something else that needs to be done that I want to avoid. :tongue

ShadowFox

Registered
Reaction score
I finished a novel first draft around four days ago... and started my screen frenzy script the next day (Aiming to get caught up quickly... I am on page 27 right now. Just finished the first act.). I've also got a short story to write for an anthology, and have started the next novel.

Busy busy busy...

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Gogogo everyone!

I've been percolating ideas for one of my essays. It's probably high time I wrote some of them down...

Not much done yet today. I've been doing simple things to pass the time while I wait for the damn plumber to show up. It's now 3 3/4 hours after when he was supposed to get here. *sigh*

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Just read an article for one of my essays, and did some highlighting.

Next I need to type up what I highlighted, and from there I can start to formulate my position on the question.

Small steps, but important ones. The actual writing of the essay shouldn't be too difficult - it's the prep work that sucks the life right out of me.

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to the lovely feedback I got, I'm currently reworking chapter one of my WIP. I've also pulled up chapter two, and found that it's 5,425 words long. It's 3,959 words longer than chapter one.

Yeah...I hadn't realised I'd been so long winded while writing it. :tongue

Ah, well. I guess it's time to get back to work. :e2BIC:

Keep up the good work everyone! :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Typed up 1300 words of quotes from the article for my essay. Still haven't got all the quotes typed up (there are a few doozies left) but I'm calling it a night.

Strangely enough, the essay is supposed to be 1300 words. So yet again, I'm going to have more notes for the essay than I will have actual essay... *headdesk*

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Typed up 2 more article pages' worth of notes. Big quotes! 2 more pages to go.

I figure after putting in all this effort with research, writing the essay should be pretty simple. :)

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
You'll get them done easily Cliff. :)

I finished one more unit of Spanish (three down, two and two million headaches to go... >.>), and I have an essay and a PowerPoint due next week and two mini essays due tomorrow. I'm PRETTY sure I did a rough draft of the mini essays... But I need to find them to do anything with them...

~Amber~

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Just typed up a little over 400 words for my essay. It's meant to be 1300 words, and I think I'm going too fast through the steps... It might come in significantly under that.

So I'm probably going to have to allow some digressions, and throw in a few quotes whether I need them or not.