tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Oy! How did I end up back on the menu again?

*grumbles over in dark corner*

i mean, it's not like I regenerate all these yummy little parts or...(looks down at self)...well...dang it.

I blame that potato salad and the sheep. Distractions from the latest newbies, who are STILL here and available for kabobs, I will remind you all.

*sets down some pineapple, peppers, cherry tomatoes and melted butter near the newbies and skewers as a hint*

-harumph-

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Oy! How did I end up back on the menu again?

*grumbles over in dark corner*

i mean, it's not like I regenerate all these yummy little parts or...(looks down at self)...well...dang it.

I blame that potato salad and the sheep. Distractions from the latest newbies, who are STILL here and available for kabobs, I will remind you all.

*sets down some pineapple, peppers, cherry tomatoes and melted butter near the newbies and skewers as a hint*

-harumph-

Well, actually, you _do_ regenerate and therefor you're _always_ on the menu.

<carves away sizable chunk of Tiddly's hide>

More chitlins anyone?

Now, about those newbs...

<puts away flensing knives, gets out chainsaw>

Last edited:

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Look! Another newbie!! Quick, fire up the grill, I've got him chained to the post. Start stirring the vats of BBQ....dang it Greg, stop gnawing on me already!

*shakes leg for several minutes until Greg backs off. Glares in warning at the lurker in the van. Thinks about glaring at sheep but decides better of it*

See here. Fresh meat. Stop going after me like I'm favorite jerky or...*sees Haggis's comment*. Darn it.

*hobbles off into dark corner with chunk of Aphrodite. Waits patiently for someone to fire up grill since it's too shiney to understand without getting lost in the gleam of the grill cover*

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can we make s'mores with this one? I'm craving some fluffy sweet newbie with chocolate and graham crackers..

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mmmm... I love the smell of uranium in the morning..

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
*grumbles from corner*

Oh. Oh I see how it is. Good enough to gnaw on for months but not good enough for s'mores.

And here I was thinking of inviting you dawgs to my big gala in the castle this weekend...but the pain in my little heart is just...

*sniffs*

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*wraps tiddy in ewe bacon and gnaws..*

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know... you've been snorting a lot tonight... kinda... like a pig...

*leafs through bacon recipe book for thin sliced smoked tiddly...*

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
A Royal Invitation

Greetings, fellow Hounds:

I would like to personally invite you to a costume gala I am having in the Castle ballroom this Saturday eve to commemorate my auspicious reign.

Your Invitation Letter

Just please, no dragging of newbies kicking and screaming back to your lair. And yes, the Prince of Darkness counts for a costume choice.

~Tiddles, who apparently is now being confused with a pig

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
So, here's my day.

I decided to go to the funeral of my landlord who shot himself on Monday. Since nobody was talking to me, I found out the times online.

Today, at about noon, I got a call from the daughter asking me to check on her mom because she heard there were ambulances there. Sure enough, there were. Two of them and 3 cops cars.

I go outside to find her wrestling with 4 deputies as they strapped her down in the gurney.

Turns out, she got very drunk. Today was not only the funeral of her husband but also the birthday of her son who died last year. Since she isn't capable of handling much, she got plastered and freaked out so badly a neighbor called the police to do a welfare check.

While the police were there, she said she was going to bring a gun to the funeral and also kill herself. They detained her and she's being held on a 72-hour psyche eval.

I went to the funeral. The daughter, step-daughter to the landlord, did not. Seems his final wish was that she never go to his funeral. Okay....

At the funeral home, there were SWAT and a bunch of cops. They took this drunk old woman's threats literally so they beefed up security and put the local schools on lockdown. So this small town of about 2000 people was on a soft lockdown for a few hours this afternoon.

At the funeral, his children from another marriage, who were all older than myself were very appreciative of all I'd done for him over the years. Seems he spoke very highly of me.

But they were glad the wife didn't show up. Nobody liked her at all. Even some of her family were there and they didn't like her. Crazy.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So, here's my day.

I decided to go to the funeral of my landlord who shot himself on Monday. Since nobody was talking to me, I found out the times online.

Today, at about noon, I got a call from the daughter asking me to check on her mom because she heard there were ambulances there. Sure enough, there were. Two of them and 3 cops cars.

I go outside to find her wrestling with 4 deputies as they strapped her down in the gurney.

Turns out, she got very drunk. Today was not only the funeral of her husband but also the birthday of her son who died last year. Since she isn't capable of handling much, she got plastered and freaked out so badly a neighbor called the police to do a welfare check.

While the police were there, she said she was going to bring a gun to the funeral and also kill herself. They detained her and she's being held on a 72-hour psyche eval.

I went to the funeral. The daughter, step-daughter to the landlord, did not. Seems his final wish was that she never go to his funeral. Okay....

At the funeral home, there were SWAT and a bunch of cops. They took this drunk old woman's threats literally so they beefed up security and put the local schools on lockdown. So this small town of about 2000 people was on a soft lockdown for a few hours this afternoon.

At the funeral, his children from another marriage, who were all older than myself were very appreciative of all I'd done for him over the years. Seems he spoke very highly of me.

But they were glad the wife didn't show up. Nobody liked her at all. Even some of her family were there and they didn't like her. Crazy.
So, other than that, how did your day go? :)