The Flash Fictioners' Corner Booth

LeadHead

Registered
Reaction score
Just about settled down now and wanting to get back into the swing of things.

I've been away a while and also been pretty lax about resubmitting my rejections (some personal :)) so I now have a stack of stories to submit which I'll try to do this week.

Another thing that happened while I was away was that I got a rewrite request :D...which was then rejected :(. Oh well, at least I feel like I'm making progress.

Anyway, I've noticed it's gotten a bit quiet around here so would be nice to get it back to the way things were (or maybe even better :D).

So, how's everyone else doing?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Almost the end of the year, and Christmas is around the corner. How has everyone done with their writing this year?

LeadHead

Registered
Reaction score
Well, this was my first year of writing and it seems I wrote 14 pieces and made 26 submissions (all rejections with a few personal ones in there as well :)).

My output definitely dropped off in the second half of the year due to various work things but I hope to do better next year and also to see Sophia's excellent prompts continue as well (no pressure :D).

How has everyone else's year been?

LeadHead

Registered
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've been here (has it really been over a year!) but it's the usual story with real life getting in the way and finding less time to write. So I decided to go back to a couple of old pieces that I wrote for the Flash Fiction challenge a couple of years ago and one has finally been accepted!:hooray:

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who critiqued any of my work back in the day and I'll try to stick around a bit longer this time :).

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've been here (has it really been over a year!) but it's the usual story with real life getting in the way and finding less time to write. So I decided to go back to a couple of old pieces that I wrote for the Flash Fiction challenge a couple of years ago and one has finally been accepted!:hooray:

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who critiqued any of my work back in the day and I'll try to stick around a bit longer this time :).

Congrats, Leadhead!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful news! Congratulations, LeadHead!