Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score
I have an offer from Musa Publishing for Amazon, the first novel in my Usher trilogy, and will be sending them United and Cracked, books two and three, to review within the week! Really excited that my quirky feminist werewolves are going to have a home!

That's great, Vanessa! Congrats! The good news is definitely contagious around here!

:TheWave:

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Sheryl and Beachgirl! Beachgirl, this was your first time submitting anywhere right? What an awesome first experience!!!

More good news from me: the second and third Usher books have also been acquired by Musa!

Yes, this was my first submittal ever. I feel very blessed to have been made an offer right out of the gate.

Congrats on your Usher books! You're having a great week!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
Yes, this was my first submittal ever. I feel very blessed to have been made an offer right out of the gate.

Congrats on your Usher books! You're having a great week!

That's fantastic! Enjoy the rush!

And thank you, it has been a great week, a great month actually. A month ago I had never sold anything and in less than three weeks I sold four books. I guess that says something for continuing to write, write, write while on sub!

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score
That's fantastic! Enjoy the rush!

And thank you, it has been a great week, a great month actually. A month ago I had never sold anything and in less than three weeks I sold four books. I guess that says something for continuing to write, write, write while on sub!

Wow! That is fantastic! And yes, that really is great motivation to keep writing.

Chiquita Banana

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
libby-mercer.blogspot.com
Congratulations to everyone, and to Vanessa: welcome to the Musa family! They just launched my very first published novel two days ago and they have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Really full of support and guidance. :)

I can't believe I'm published! Finally! And now the panic is setting in... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.