Hello everyone!

tiffanywynne23

All Things Freelance Writing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fiverr.com
Hello! I am happy to be in such a wonderful place dedicated to helping freelance writers like myself. My name is Tiffany and I am a mom of two girls, ages 2 and 11 months! I began freelance writing shortly after my first daughter was born. I was searching the internet trying to find a way to make income without having to leave my girls in a daycare center all day.

After much searching, I finally came across a post talking about freelance writing. I am not sure why I never thought of it sooner, because I have always enjoyed reading and writing. Anyway, I have started my freelance writing career on Fiverr and I am making decent money through them right now.

I am currently trying to build up my client list and break away from Fiverr, as I don't want to use it forever. My biggest dream and goal is to become a well-paid writer, writing about what I enjoy the most. Right now that subject is parenting, as I have small children.

I am here hoping to connect with people that know the ropes a little more than I do, and I hope that I can improve my writing skill overtime.

So nice to meet you all!

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

F.L.N

The Old Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
tiffanywynne23,

Welcome to AW. Sounds like you're well on your way to a successful career. Best of luck.

wotcherH

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Tiffany, and welcome! It looks like you have a good idea of where you want your writing career to be at in the future. Good luck, and see you around the forum :)

nealraisman

tenured at Mammon U
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome and be happy you found this site. I have found that there are great people with solid experience to help you out. Best wishes and hi to the girls too.