New Fish!

LADavis

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is L.A. Davis. I am originally from Cleveland, OH and have been writing for about 18 years. Nothing ever published, but my own stories that I had one day dreamed of publishing. For 13 of those years I have been working on a very special story. I consider it my life's work. I know that's very hard to explain with it being my first book, but it is something that has been a part of me for a long time. I've spent those 13 years revising and changing it so much until I was finally confident that it would be perfect (or at least semi-perfect).

The story is a Supernatural one that touches on Mythology, religion, politics, love, comedy, drama and everything in between. I left no stone unturned with this. I eventually want to make a series of it and have the second book in it in my mind and ready to be put into writing.

I also enjoy music, movies, baking, MMO's and spending time with my family. Sometimes I crochet and do other little DIY projects. I like to learn new things and try them out. A pleasure to meet you all!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New fish is my favorite kind! So it's a pleasure to have you join us.

Maryn, not exactly a fan of old fish

ArtsyAmy

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on finishing the story. :)

Dances With Words

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Welcome! I'm new, also. And I worked on one story (in one fashion or another) for about the same period of time. Good luck! Lots of friendly folks here.

LADavis

Registered
Reaction score
It's a pleasure to meet you all! I apologize I haven't been quick to reply. I was without internet for a week. I look forward to reading other works and getting to know everyone.