Revenge

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
I know. But, he wasn't found dead, so there is hope. I do like him and hope he lives. He's tough. I also like Jack. I'm sure he will eventually get the girl, but that seems a ways off. It does seem like this how could have a limited lifespan. Maybe a season or two, but it is hard to see it lasting very long, content wise.

The show reminds me of Damages. That shows been on in since 2007. With clever writing and plot twists Revenge can live a long, healthy television life.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Well, we know that what's his name, the son of Victoria, dies at the maybe engagement party or is it the wedding. But, how does that happen and why? I think Nolan could die too, collateral damage or maybe Jack's brother. I do think there will be unintentional consequences soon. Such a good show.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Me, well I watched it on dvr yesterday. Loved it. My prediction: Tyler is the one that kills Daniel. But, my friend noticed that Emily had sand on her hands and she does have one of the black hoodie outfits the killer had. Resisting the urge to go back and watch the Daniel murder scene again. I know we are not suppose to know for sure at this point. I like to play fair with the writers.

What do you think? This 'Amanda' chick is bad news. I do not want her to end up with Jack. noooooo. Emily and Jack. What are your thoughts? I am so into this show.

seaaircarol

Frustrated Pluviophile
Registered
Reaction score
Well, it certainly looks as though they are moving toward Jack and Amanda getting together. That will rile up Emily. She's already not going to be happy that Amanda didn't leave town as she was supposed to.

And RIP, Frank.

I think that's a good theory about Tyler. And now Ashley seems to be turning against Emily.

seaaircarol

Frustrated Pluviophile
Registered
Reaction score
Did you guys know that the actress who plays Charlotte was in "13 Going on 30"? She played Jennifer Garner's character as a teen.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Did you guys know that the actress who plays Charlotte was in "13 Going on 30"? She played Jennifer Garner's character as a teen.

Really? I love that movie. Thanks for the info.

When is Revenge on again? I know there is going to be a huge cliff hanger.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think last week was the last show for the first season. I wish they hadn't killed off Frank so fast. His character could have proved interesting in the future. He could have played with Emily for quite awhile to blackmail her so as not to reveal her true identity to anyone else. Oh well.

Tyler is getting scary. lol. I hope someone takes him down eventually.

I feel kind of bad for Nolan. He's kind of "dumped" by everyone.

I think I heard somewhere that the show has been renewed for an additional two seasons? Can they really keep this going that long? That might be overkill if it drags out for more then another season. Some shows work best if they end things sooner then later. It is a good show though. I've been looking for something to fill the void since Lost ended and this fits nicely.

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
I think last week was the last show for the first season. I wish they hadn't killed off Frank so fast. His character could have proved interesting in the future. He could have played with Emily for quite awhile to blackmail her so as not to reveal her true identity to anyone else. Oh well.

Tyler is getting scary. lol. I hope someone takes him down eventually.

I feel kind of bad for Nolan. He's kind of "dumped" by everyone.

I think I heard somewhere that the show has been renewed for an additional two seasons? Can they really keep this going that long? That might be overkill if it drags out for more then another season. Some shows work best if they end things sooner then later. It is a good show though. I've been looking for something to fill the void since Lost ended and this fits nicely.

It'll be back in January; it's just on a mid-season break. I agree with whoever upthread said they thought it would be Tyler who shoots Daniel. That guy is creepy!!

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I just did a marathon on this (I had it DVR's but hadn't watched it yet). Holy cow, I'm so hooked. It's the perfect type of guilty pleasure for me. Ahh yes.

I love seeing innocent little Rebecca from Brothers & Sisters wreak havoc on the east coast. Mmmm yes.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
It's so much FUN to watch. I'm a big Nolan fan. :)

I love Madeleine Stowe, always have, and I love her even more now. I love how you think she's this total hag who did horrible things (well, she is), but then they show a scene where you question that--especially with the flashbacks of Amanda's father.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
My friend and I text during the show. I haven't ever done that before and we talk during the breaks. We are totally hooked. I can't wait to see what happens. I know there is a big cliffhanger coming soon. I also love Nolan and Jack.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I missed it this week! What happened???

I saw the episode last week where Tyler finally went psycho and pulled a gun on everyone.

Was there a new one this week?

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Good episode. A must see. No spoilers.
Emily/Amanda is such a bad ass. She is scary. AFter seeing so many glimpses of her childhood, no wonder.

mhjess

Registered
Reaction score
It's so much FUN to watch. I'm a big Nolan fan. :)

I love Madeleine Stowe, always have, and I love her even more now. I love how you think she's this total hag who did horrible things (well, she is), but then they show a scene where you question that--especially with the flashbacks of Amanda's father.

I totally agree with you on all counts. Nolan is amazing. I adore him.

And, Victoria is so evil, but so vulnerable at the same time. I just can't hate her. Conrad, on the other hand...

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Yes on William Devane! Oh, what a deliciously wonderful scene. :)

mhjess

Registered
Reaction score
This show should be classified as an addictive drug and regulated by the government. I've been going around like a junkie in withdrawal ever since the last episode. I know it's coming back in April, but I saw a promo for a Revenge primer prior to the return and I was like, "oh, good, I'll get a fix before it comes back." So sad and tragic how my life has spiraled out of control. I'm surprised I'm not propositioning seedy men in back alleyways to hook me up with a bootleg.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
This show should be classified as an addictive drug and regulated by the government. I've been going around like a junkie in withdrawal ever since the last episode. I know it's coming back in April, but I saw a promo for a Revenge primer prior to the return and I was like, "oh, good, I'll get a fix before it comes back." So sad and tragic how my life has spiraled out of control. I'm surprised I'm not propositioning seedy men in back alleyways to hook me up with a bootleg.

yea, umm....
*puts on disguise*

this show is growing on me. i like it.
and i dare say that i've learned from it. ;)
and it will be mine!

Last edited:

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone still watching? There have been some new shows recently.

Last one I caught, Victoria's son is in jail. Certain folks are starting to get more suspicious of Emily.

The problem is, they stop the show for awhile, then when new shows come on, you don't realize it right away since they keep stopping it! Drives me nuts when networks do this to new shows. It's a sure fire way of killing them off before they get a chance to grow more.