Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Just dropping in to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day...dig those corpses up, light some candles, pour some blood, and have a nice evening everyone.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Your definition of safe and mine may not be the same. :p However, I'll take your word for it.

I must go wrangle a cow now. I'm starving!

:hi:

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I just saw the most adorable thing. A duo of high school nerds trying to explain the movie Mama to these two cheerleaders - complete with the uniforms and blue ribbons on their hair. Gives me hope for the future, that.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
hmm...no. Well if I knew that, I might have something published by now. Unfortunately, everything I write is unpublishable.

Mornin' hounds. :e2coffee:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I tired of arguing with a moron on FB who'd apparently rather let 7 billion human beings die from an asteroid impact than spend the money to try to prevent it ("because it's not worth the cost and we can't do it anyway").

Some people aren't worth trying to help.

This is a symptom of something far worse that stupidity, Greg. This is a logical extension of the common belief that humanity is somehow less than what they are because we are "animals". I won't rant here, but you and I both know how this happened. And I expect no improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.