Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Go Getter Greg - Ludo

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
I listened to Migraine...then I woke up with an actual migraine!

Ohhhh myyy gawddd. Migraines are THE WORST. I have them regularly. They interfere with my life. I wake up with them. IT's treacherous. Oh my goodness I could go and on.

Sorry for the derail!

Oh yeah, the last song I listened to..

"It's a Shame" - The Spinners

Jassack

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.djdavisauthor.com
Ohhhh myyy gawddd. Migraines are THE WORST. I have them regularly. They interfere with my life. I wake up with them. IT's treacherous. Oh my goodness I could go and on.

Sorry for the derail!

A further derail. I suffered 2 or 3 debilitating migraines a week (some lasting a couple days, extreme pain complete with light and sound sensitivity and nausea) for 25 years. My doctor was concerned all the meds were going to blow my liver. The one day I heard that gluten sensitivity can be a trigger. I had nothing to lose (expect migraines) and everything to gain (especially my liver!) by going gluten free. I ate my last piece of bread in Oct of 2012. Had a migraine the next day. And have not had a single one since. Not one! No more meds. I got my life back.

This doesn't work for everyone, obviously, but it's worth a try.

I get normal headaches from time to time, and they're a cake walk by comparison. Sometimes it's hard to turn down that delicious looking piece of cake, or fresh baked goods, but then I remember all the misery and know that it's not worth it. Wheat can kiss my. . . jackass. :D

Last edited: