Goodbye, CactusWendy, we love you

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I hope she gets the job of welcoming the newbies again. Heaven will get a lot of popcorn and kindness soon. :)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
You will absolutely be missed! Goodbyes are very difficult, but oddly can be very positive as well, because we couldn't say goodbye had we never met, and I'm glad I got to meet you! My thoughts and well wishes go out to you and your family.

Flowerfairy

Lady Entropia
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear, she was so encouraging. Would certainly miss her.

Godspeed.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, what a shock. I'm so sorry! My family had a heads up as my mom was preparing to go, and I think I really needed that to get the idea through my head at all. I hope you are able to have a few laughs with your family and friends during this hard, hard time. I hope any pain you have is eased.

My mom had me eat the rest of her orange sherbet the night before she died, so Dad would think she had eaten enough :) We got a tickle out of that. May you get to play poker with her on the other side... if you like poker, of course :D Puzzles? Y'all'll figure something out. You'll be in so much great company!

My prayers especially for those who will miss you so badly. You can all do it. It'll all be OK :)

Anaquana

needed a good laugh today
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anaquana.wordpress.com
I am so heartbroken to hear this news. Wendy's posts were almost always kind and upbeat. The world will be a much darker and sadder place without her sunshine.

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

I'm crying as I type this.

Cactus Wendy, God bless you and give you as good a greeting on the other side as you've given to all of us. Safe travels!

AKAAL! [means "timeless" or "deathless"]

Love & Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
I'm speechless! People like Wendy are not supposed to leave us. She should be here to spread love and kindness, just like always. Bless you Wendy. Put in a good word for us, will ya?

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's sad to hear. I always admired CW's enthusiasm welcoming the newbies. Godspeed to you, CactusWendy.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wendy, you are missed already.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. I...I don't know what to say. Though I didn't know her well, I knew her, and this breaks my heart.

CactusWendy, I've always respected you for your wisdom and wit and the way you respected all the rest of us.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving us, but please go, knowing you're loved.

Dreity

Registered
Reaction score
This is so sad to hear. I didn't know Wendy very well, but I love how dedicated she was to making noobies like me feel welcome. The mark she has left on this community will be felt for a long time. Both she and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.