• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta for literary fiction (willing to swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wolfe

Jambo Bwana
Registered
Reaction score
I have a manuscript of 66,000 words, and am looking for someone willing to take a look at it.

The book follows a young actress and an indie filmmaker whose lives intersect, then face disaster because of the filmmaker's past involvement with a drug cartel.

I'm open to any style of critique, whether gentle or harsh, as long as it's meant to be helpful.

If anyone is looking to do a swap, I'm most effective as a beta when critiquing literary fiction, but I'm open to reading other types of fiction as well (or even non-fiction, for that matter).

I will respond to PMs if anyone prefers that route as opposed to responding in the thread. Either way is fine.

Thank you.

DCVermillion

DC Vermillion
Registered
Reaction score
I'm willing to do a swap, if you like. Mine is a 65k word near future scifi thriller with romantic elements. If you are interested, we can swap first chapters, to see if the critique level & writing is a fair exchange.

If interested, PM me, and I can send along my email.

Sincerely,

DC Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.