• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed for M/M erotic romance - will swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta for a previously published M/M erotic romance titled "Angel's Redemption". The story is 32k long. I need a thorough looksy, though not necessarily a line-by-line.

The publisher is now defunct and I'm wanting to self publish. Reviews at the time of publication weren't great, so I need to figure out what needs edited.

I'm willing to swap, if necessary, for an erotic or romance (not necessarily M/M) story of the same word count or less, as long as you're not in any hurry - I'm a slow reader. I'll read any genre, but there are very few situations that are triggers...

Here is the blurb:

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]Twenty four year old Blaine Schneider is seasoned to hardship. From the age of eight, he's experienced a swarm of bad luck, everything from the funny electrical fire in shop, to failing grades, and relationships gone sour. He never thought he'd get past it, but his band, 'Til Dark, and their dream, kept him going through it all.[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]After he inherits a beautifully carved angel statue, Blaine's found an apartment big enough to display the lifelike sculpture. But who could ever imagine that there was something, or someone, living inside the stone. On one fateful day, Blaine finds the spell that unleashes Lynsael from his bonds, a handsome fallen angel who claims to be Blaine's former guardian angel. [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]Blaine is in disbelief until he receives the call he's been waiting for and his bad luck suddenly improves. He's also falling hard for the angel's blue eyes, and lively personality.[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]However, in the shadows, dark forces are working to keep Blaine and Lynsael apart.[/FONT]

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.