• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Short Story Beta - SF/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Hey all. Looking for someone to have a quick look over a couple (so three) of shorts - they're all under 5k, and you can be detailed LBLs, or not, as you prefer. They're all either SF or F.

I'll have specific questions to ask about each of them which I'd like you to answer. Nothing too detailed - I'm using them more as a tool to make sure I haven't stuffed up in the places I normally stuff up.

I am happy to go over the equivalent number of words (so about 15k). I'm also happy to go over most things, but SF/F and M/M romance are probably the areas in which I'm most well read.

Viridian

local good boy
Registered
Reaction score
I have time for a short story. I'd be willing to look over one of your pieces tonight, and we can see where that takes us.

I don't have anything in need of critique.

Hit me up.

Bing Z

illiterate primate
Registered
Reaction score
You can hit me up with an SF one. I don't have any shorties ATM but I have some time over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.