• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

cp/beta needed for adult scifi Length:65k

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCVermillion

DC Vermillion
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a chapter for chapter critique partner or beta readers.

Genre: Adult SciFi Thriller.

Critique Type: Chapter by chapter, to see if I need a major redo, or minor tweeks. Line by line, if necessary.

Feedback desired: Open and honest constructive criticism. I need to see where I need to improve, and will do the same for others.

Experience: Have written multiple short stories, 4 novellas, and this is my first novel length work.

Content: Some profanity, violence, and sexual situations, PG-13 bordering on R rated at times.

Helen_Rouge

Registered
Reaction score
L.A. - The Movie Capital of Southern California
Beta to share.

I am looking to trade beta reading with someone. I have been a beta reader several times before and am currently working with an amazing author on a whole series of sci fi books.

Genre: Romantic Erotica
Critique Type: Plot flow and logic (what did I forget to explain)
Feedback Desired: Questions, plot holes, repeated words, etc.
Experience: Nothing special.
Content: Moderate heat levels, emotionally charged.

DCVermillion

DC Vermillion
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to trade beta reading with someone. I have been a beta reader several times before and am currently working with an amazing author on a whole series of sci fi books.

Genre: Romantic Erotica
Critique Type: Plot flow and logic (what did I forget to explain)
Feedback Desired: Questions, plot holes, repeated words, etc.
Experience: Nothing special.
Content: Moderate heat levels, emotionally charged.

Sounds good to me, I believe you sent me a PM yesterday as well. I sent one back in reply. Just need to know what length yours is, and if we can start with first CH. To see if a trade CH for CH works for us both. PM me if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.